Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

During this pandemic, fat women should be denied medical care to preserve resources for the healthy and thin

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Women over 25 should be denied medical services so people who are healthy have a better shot at recovering.

NO ONE IS ENTITLED TO HEALTH CARE. If you overeat, you forfeit that right.

Incel tears (full of fat trannies) will repost this topic because they believe they are special princesses who are entitled to eat to the point of obesity and receive free medical care. But they're pieces of garbage who are causing others to die for their selfish decisions.

cope they'd get double the resources/treatment for being "discriminated" against

cope they'd get double the resources/treatment for being "discriminated" against

They'll piss off all the doctors and nurses who have to move their fat asses around the hospital

doctors fucking hate fat people

sadly this won't happen

I'm thin but very unhealthy and I would gladly give up my ventilator for a child

I just couldnt bear on my conscience that a child died because my weak, pathetic, pain-ridden life was foolishly attempted to be saved

I think that being overweight only reduces your chances of defeating the virus though if you are VERY OLD or just a smoker and in overall poor health. Most fat, young people (I mean under 55) mog me health wise in every way.... I know fat fuckers who go on 5km bike rides. I couldn't peddle around the block

I'm thin but very unhealthy and I would gladly give up my ventilator for a child

I just couldnt bear on my conscience that a child died because my weak, pathetic, pain-ridden life was foolishly attempted to be saved

I think that being overweight only reduces your chances of defeating the virus though if you are VERY OLD or just a smoker and in overall poor health. Most fat, young people (I mean under 55) mog me health wise in every way.... I know fat fuckers who go on 5km bike rides. I couldn't peddle around the block

Check the news

plenty of young, fat people dying from corona

Check the news

plenty of young, fat people dying from corona
Yeah its mutating wildly. I am so mad at those fucking slopes getting high off of anteater scales and bat meat. Like its really going to grow your dick or make you less anxious or something. Chinese medicine is a SCAM just like PUA. Any high that they get is ~~placebo effect~~

They should tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back