Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Dwight Howard outed as a tranny fucking bottom

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
the brutal downlowpill
the brutal downlowpill

I think its like fapping, needing new different material to get off.

Dwight probably got so much pussy he got bored of it and moved to tranny's to get off then that got boring so he moved to gay to get off.

This is why Vampires in movies always turn gay at one point, they experienced so much they keep needing new things to get off

Food is sort of the same way, before soft drinks you might have been okay with water and new taste leads to another leads to another and you keep wanting to taste new shit.....that's what Jesus meant by fuck the flesh

Romans 8:5 - For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

His opponents should wear wigs to the next game

Lol, i was reading into this shit on twitter lol and im NBAcel so was suprised Dwight Howard is making headlines again as he is an old garbage washed up bum not even a shadow of the player he used to be. nigga fucking trannies. kek.

Hahaha Tyrone is a faggot.

BBC Theory disproven once and for all

"lol I catfish you!"

-Dwight Howard's pastor, 2018

Just trannymaxx bro

this is very typical for black athletes. they love getting fucked by trannies

Doesn't suprise me that he's fag

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4