Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel E-cup breasts discovered on 5th-grader in 1996

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

It probably does get to be a hassle carrying those around.

most normal anime character

most normal anime character
the hijacking of lolicon and trying to make it mean flat chests is amazing tbh
wtf up with those korophile alicons hijacking my parthenophile term

She seems like she would be pleasant GF
MikiHeart
Also since she is 10 she is probably still a virgin so I would not feel any rush to fuck her.
I would feel that rush w/ a non-virgin foid since I would want to compete with whichever Chad deflowered her.
But with virgin loli I would have patience until she is post-teen and we're married, like true gentleman.
The only girls with waiting for.
MikiSmugMikiBlush

reminds me of Satoko Hojo's new appearance, I guess Miki came 1st tho

the hijacking of lolicon and trying to make it mean flat chests is amazing tbh
Unfortunately the co-opting and distorting of jargon is far too common. The word "incel" is another fine example.
wtf up with those korophile alicons hijacking my parthenophile term
What does "alicon" mean?

I would feel that rush w/ a non-virgin foid since I would want to compete with whichever Chad deflowered her.
But with virgin loli I would have patience until she is post-teen and we're married, like true gentleman.
giga based 3D whores are already sluts at teenhood only lusting after prettytards and wasting away their virginity disgusting lifeless creatures, 2D virgin lolis are better

Last edited:
Another reason to turn into waifuism

That's not E cup, more like DD cup at best.

1978 ero-mag defined it as 8-12 and loli as 10-15 so it's the next-lowest category and overlaps

my best guess is alicon = tanner 2-3 and lolicon = tanner 3-4 (5 is adult, 1 is prepubescent heidicon)
Huh. I didn't know there was a family a lolicon-like terms. Interesting

Huh. I didn't know there was a family a lolicon-like terms. Interesting
even most lolicons don't know, they get pissed when you prove to them they're using it wrong

3d girls can't compete with 2d they look so erotic especially the boobs and ass.

Last edited:
you guys are forgetting (in roblox)

Just by reading the thread title I knew it was you kek BTW she looks at least 15

Fat Tits are the best Tits

Just by reading the thread title I knew it was you kek BTW she looks at least 15
sometimes early-developed ten-year-olds look like late-developed fifteen-year-olds

Fat Tits are the best Tits
No, tits that come from obesity are disgusting, they're only okay if it's because of genetics and the rest of her is thin

Here's a phrase you'll never hear from a woman: I like all sizes.