Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW E-girl beheaded by her boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2k :bluepill:s
2k :soy:s

They can't keep their eyes away :feelshaha:

I almost feel privileged being able to post in a thread with so many guests

Nice avi btw

giphy.gif

Cucks: 1064. to any which reads this: BASED AND SHE DESERVED TO DIE

Holy crap >1000 bluepillers this is insane. Its just some cunt you dont even know :lul:

A about rape fantasising little cunt who got killed because her "personality detector" failed. But 1000 cucks are whining about her death jfl. When 100 ugly men would get decapitated tomorrow no one would give a singel fuck.

Holy crap >1000 bluepillers this is insane. Its just some cunt you dont even know :lul:

A about rape fantasising little cunt who got killed because her "personality detector" failed. But 1000 cucks are whining about her death jfl. When 100 ugly men would get decapitated tomorrow no one would give a singel fuck.
There was 3k at some point

Hello fellow normies, can you believe these misogynistic inkwells mocking the death of this sweet innocent woman. :incel: Ur um I mean:soy:

Yeah and you're a useless fuck who should an hero himself.

The positive reaction to this gives me no sympathy to pinning it on us. Maybe if this community wasn't filled with so many sociopaths I would feel bad about this being pinned on incels but you disgusting fucks deserve it.

I remember when the Danish women got beheaded in Morocco and how this disgusting fucking community celebrated it. The bad reputation of incels is honestly deserved. Stop fucking playing victim if you say disgusting shit. I've been on boards on TOR and the members there are more pleasant than you fucks.

I don't even give a fuck about her death, i've seem more graphic things easily. The problem is how all of you retards decide to be edge lords and make a huge deal out of this. If a man got graphically beheaded on Instagram you guys wouldn't give a fuck but as soon as a girl gets beheaded ":dab::dab::feelsohh::feelsohh: HAHA THAT FUCKING FOID DESERVED IT".

Is someone hacking our members?

Why dont you go back at IncelTears. There you can say "kill yourself incel" and have a "pleasant" moment with your obscure TOR incelhating friends. "Im just 16 and have more testosterone than you", "I just post here because im banned from 4chin". Get out boyo, this is no place for you.
"Obscure" Yeah because you guys sure are influential and important :feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah:
Oh and i'm banned off of IT dumbfuck.

Last edited:
Females call for the death of men based on height constantly and nobody but us cares:

When we turn the tables on these thots and laugh at their deaths, all hell breaks loose.

All of you white knights and roasties viewing this thread can kiss my ass. Maybe if her personality detector wasn't made in china, she wouldn't have gone on the date with that guy. Women can apparently detect what incels post online and that's why they won't date us, but they can't detect literal murderous intent. LOL.

If you give a shit when a female dies, you're a fucking cuck. Because literally NONE of them would care if you died. In fact, if you're below average in looks as a male, females celebrate your death.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-posted-photos-teen-star-200920381.html

“Bianca was a lot of things to so many people,” her stepmother wrote on Facebook. “She was young and beautiful and so full of life. She had been through hell and back conquering her own mental illness and she won. She was getting better. Fighting everyday. She was happy.”
Just lol you don’t know shit about your daughter you bitch horrible single mother.
"Obscure" Yeah because you guys sure are influential and important :feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah:
Whose kid is this? Somebody missing a kid? Were you separated from your parents little boy?

Bro, stop White Knighting for a dead roastie. You won't have sex with her, only the undertaker at the morgue will.

Yeah time for you to knock it off with the telling people to kill themselves and lowkey brags
Right ok I've calmed down. Realisticlly I just don't want this site to get taken down. Creating threads like this just leads to people doing illegal things such as sending messages involving pictures of dead people.

They're all trying to get on your ass for it LOL.

Nothing will come of it. They are wasting their time. My dox is public anyway. It's funny how they believe they are badass internet vigilantes because they have the ability to use google.

Posting so my account has a chance of getting on the next incel documentary.

I munched on some smoked Iberico ham while I read the entirety of this thread, and any other threads which mentioned this whore. Delicious. You really absorb that nutty, greasy aftertaste. Goes well with a medium-bodied red with a touch of acidity.

The gory photos almost made me puke up my booze but it was satisfying to see so many ITfags and bluepilled cucks pissed.

Oh well, I'm living and breathing, and she isn't.

And if it was a female who killed her boyfriend or an incel, everyone would be saying ”oh well. That’s life”. All because she’s a foid and somewhat cute people now act like she was an innocent angel. Honestly even the average female is seen as having greater worth than chad.
They would brush it off, and call it a day.
Truly disgusting.

Fellowcels Rise The Fuck UP !!!

Last edited:
These photos were by far the mildest gore pictures I've seen online, I guess you aren't used to it yet. Even car crash victims look worse.

welp. im wimpier than most foids then.

your posts always bring joy
into my heart dear brother.

Any other threads on here that have garnered more views in the same amount of time as this one has? Holy shit this is lit.

why did i have to get temporally banned before this entire fiasco...

Last edited:
Has any thread have this many replies since Uninstall?

Don't support her being killed like this, but she was a whore that manipulated men for money and drugs. She repeatedly bragged about hard drug use and bragged about how she could get any guy she wanted, and replace the ones she was already with. So idek what to make of the situation anymore :/

I'm just catching up with all this now. Holy shit.

This is already the second most viewed thread on the forum after uninstall's approach mission. Even now there are 143 cucks viewing. :soy:

Crazy shit, man.

LMAO. so some edruggie whore got her head yoinked? hopefully this stops all these lame ass fake "im sad uwu" women to think twice to get orbitors from depressed men.

Attachments

• 1562808807153.jpg
    1562808807153.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 63
Damn man i wonder if more of these will happen now

Found this on the front page of my local newspaper.

Creating threads like this just leads to people doing illegal things such as sending messages involving pictures of dead people.
Which country has such a law?

Jewfemistan?

I know for a fact that Jewish women are considered Gods in Canada, USA and UK, and offending them is like blaspheming God.

i dont see much suffering in her lifeless eyes i dont know it pisses me really fucking off.

why she has 150k followers? did they remove her nude pics to not make seem her as a whore after death?

i disagree with beheading women, but fuc i hate these attention whores who bait men all the time and never give sex in return, like if u dont like a man,dont use him for attention ok? you stupid wh0re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back