Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity E-thot charges $15 an hour to play games with you

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Once again tutorial mode. Pretty soon men will have to pay just to have a conversation with any girl.

Screen Shot 2019 01 05 at 103238 AM

Last edited:
Lmao at these cucks in the comments saying it’s a good deal for nerds who don’t get any social interaction

legit just use a voice changer theory

Holy fuck this must be a bad joke.
We are living a comedy and it's not even funny...

JFL and she chose very soy games too.

numales will pay for entire days

I think this was posted before but regardless, society is doomed.

will anyone charge 15$ to play games with incel like me?

I would murder her ass in fortnite

Nothing surprises me

so the teehees are included right?

Does a blow job come with it?

Lmao at these cucks in the comments saying it’s a good deal for nerds who don’t get any social interaction

The female and all cucks who think that this is a good trait need to be punished.

legit just use a voice changer theory

I have thought about something similar before.

That nose.
Those lips.
That nose... thing. Not a nose ring. Nose stud?

She would have to pay me $15 an hour to play with her because I don't find that attractive, and something tells me that I'm going to be the one carrying her within the game which if I have to play with dead weight, I would rather play with the NPC.

you should donate money for real causes
iu

I would do it just to grief and team kill her while she's on my team and then chargeback the funds. :feelskek:

I'll never forget what trainwreckz ranted, these thots who made fun of gamers are now acting like they belong here.

I'll never forget what trainwreckz ranted, these thots who made fun of gamers are now acting like they belong here.
its all so fucked up. twitch is trash. look in just chatting its mainly foids with their bodies on display and simps paying them. i really hope soon something happens that puts those retards and cumdumpsters in their place

its all so fucked up. twitch is trash. look in just chatting its mainly foids with their bodies on display and simps paying them. i really hope soon something happens that puts those retards and cumdumpsters in their place
I watch occasionally for tournaments and only male streamers.

I would play with her in dungeons!

Instead of candy lure use bits of paper!

they all over that site :feelstrash:

Once again tutorial mode. Pretty soon men will have to pay just to have a conversation with any girl.
She has a very ugly personality

I'd only consider it if she were a celeb in high demand and I thought I could seduce her.

Why tf would people pay to play games with a foid?

Modern games would be much better if there were less foids playing them

I'd only consider it if she were a celeb in high demand and I thought I could seduce her.
Just Clout Chase (JCC) theory

Are you sure that Zoe isn't rubbing off on you? Worried that you'll start clout-chasing like her and end up in a relationship with Komesarj somehow. Terrifying!

It's so fucking funny that every single thing women and feminists complain about is actually a huge advantage for them.

They complain about women being ''objectified'' (even though they do it willingly to themselves) and the social pressure of having to look attractive, but women benefit GREATLY from this. They can shit like this e-thot does. They can literally sell pics of their holes and substantially outearn wagecuck men.

Due to being attractive, they can find a rich betabuxxer and they're set for life. They can literally just never work a day in their life again. All that just because they look good.

They complain about rockstars taking advantage of female groupies, but those foids WANT to be there for clout. They want to be able to say they took rock star dick and brag to other foids.

They complain about guys like Harvey Weinstein, but they can literally suck and fuck their way through jobs and promotions. They can literally just suck a dick for 10 minutes and will get ahead of a man who is more skilled and worked his ass off for 2 years.

Literally every. single. thing. they complain about. Everything about ''patriarchy'' actually benefits women. It's not even a joke, not even a meme. Women benefit greatly from the so-called patriarchy.

Are you sure that Zoe isn't rubbing off on you? Worried that you'll start clout-chasing like her
I was clout-chasing long ago as an edgy teen before Zoe was born, and achieved much greater fame. I just backed away from it.

I just realized it was a perilous unfulfilling path and I want better things for her.

She'd have realized this and loved me for it if she were stoned off her ass on coughdrops half the time and appreciated just how much I opened up to her.

I didn't spoonfeed her because I figured if she couldn't research it on her own that she wasn't in a lucid enough state to process things clearly.

I hope if she ever does that she can, as I had hoped.

I put myself at her mercy, gave her the utmost trust and transparency into my life because I wanted us to be together.

This whole tantrum is based on the illusion that nick is more loyal to her than I am, but nick has nothing to lose and everything to gain from associating with her - so he wagered nothing in sharing himself.

I wagered a lot in sharing what I did, but because I didn't give her an address (nick doesn't even have a fucking address to give) apparently that makes me the fucking devil or something, even though she did it less than a month after trying to get blackmail material on me for wally

in awe how all it took to start normalizing prostitution is giving women an outlet with no cost of entry. whores in the 1800's had to be vetted by reputable brothels or you risk catching gonorrhea