Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL EA adds foid players to FIFA ultimate team, normies are mad

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
For those of you who don't know EA made the great decision of forcing mixed teams on Ultimate Team, meaning that now there's a high chance you will get foid players in loot boxes. They have also massively inflated their ratings to make sure they can compete with male players, having some ridiculous things like Putellas having the same rating as De Bruyne even if the level is not fucking comparable :feelskek: It's like putting a featherweight manlet boxer vs a real life Hulk heavyweight, that's why categories exist. But EA doesn't care.

FIFA youtubers and normies are not happy at all of course. Honestly fuck them, always hated this game and its userbase full of casuals and normies who bullied you in school. I hope their shitty game collapses.

View: https://x.com/Adrihd91/status/1704195820969500929?s=20

View: https://x.com/AlePinto_17/status/1704209256688324731?s=20

Ultimate Team lost all of its interest for me when they started to add all these useless "special" cards from any possible color + the fact it's basically a pay to win game.

Good riddance.

For the 1st time in history the normies are right impressive :feelzez:

The only sportsball game you need is Sensible Soccer, JFL at playing all this garbage lmao

in Xcloud there is a Women's Worldcup game :feelshaha:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ljh7eClWJc

FireShot Webpage Capture 1487   Pro Womens Football Team Lose To Teenage Boys   YouTube   w

FireShot Webpage Capture 1488   Pro Womens Football Team Lose To Teenage Boys   YouTube   w

FireShot Webpage Capture 1489   Pro Womens Football Team Lose To Teenage Boys   YouTube   w

FireShot Webpage Capture 1490   Pro Womens Football Team Lose To Teenage Boys   YouTube   w

FireShot Webpage Capture 1491   Pro Womens Football Team Lose To Teenage Boys   YouTube   w

FireShot Webpage Capture 1492   Pro Womens Football Team Lose To Teenage Boys   YouTube   w

FireShot Webpage Capture 1493   Pro Womens Football Team Lose To Teenage Boys   YouTube   w

FireShot Webpage Capture 1494   Pro Womens Football Team Lose To Teenage Boys   YouTube   w

Imagine playing FIFA at all :feelsseriously:

Modern gaming is shit.
Right now I’m playing Pokémon Trading Card game for the gameboy color and I couldn’t be more satisfied.

fifa is retarded and cucked i hope ea burns down

Based normies?

would not play sports games and certainly wont play games with (((loot boxes))) but good to see normies getting fed up with toilet's bullshit

View attachment 880671
View attachment 880672
View attachment 880673
View attachment 880674
View attachment 880675
View attachment 880676
View attachment 880677
View attachment 880678

even i can beat them irl and my Weight has 3 digits

Modern gaming is shit.
Right now I’m playing Pokémon Trading Card game for the gameboy color and I couldn’t be more satisfied.
sad that they never released the second game in the series outside japan

If they're adding women's teams, they should also add the highschool boys who beat them

Modern gaming is shit.
I remember that game having a nice minimalistic look, how's the gameplay? Think I played it a couple times when young, but I didn't have my own version. Should probably give it a try tbh

I thought most of the people complaining over this were Arabs, they seem to love FIFA for some reason.

Giving any shit about sports is HTN behavior at best

It's totally about money though! Forcing things on their customers against major customer backlash, totally about money! (ESG MONEY! IDEOLOGICAL AGENDA)

Women can't even beat their local youth teams. There is nothing stopping them from playing against the men, IF they were good enough. Rating them the same as elite men is retarded.

View attachment 880671
View attachment 880672
View attachment 880673
View attachment 880674
View attachment 880675
View attachment 880676
View attachment 880677
View attachment 880678

kekfuel

this actually happens all the time. the women's teams deliberately play against U16 boys teams because they boys are better than they are but not so much that they can't compete at all. it's good training for when they face other national women's teams who are not as good as the boys they practice against.

I remember that game having a nice minimalistic look, how's the gameplay? Think I played it a couple times when young, but I didn't have my own version. Should probably give it a try tbh
Real fun. It’s like being able to play the card game and make your decks of the old school cards without needing other people around irl

@SoycuckGodOfReddit

Lmfao at that video you posted

I am surprised they actually allow this shit to be exposed. You'd think they'd psyop by having women crush the men and the normcattle would probably buy it wholesale, someday they'll start doing that as propaganda.

@SoycuckGodOfReddit

Lmfao at that video you posted

I am surprised they actually allow this shit to be exposed. You'd think they'd psyop by having women crush the men and the normcattle would probably buy it wholesale, someday they'll start doing that as propaganda.
One of these? Yeah, sry, deleted the post by mistake.

I agree, it's surprising that they're frank about it. As soon as women's sport actually gets clout and is taken seriously (which they're pushing for), they'll probably start screwing with results + promoting it as equal to or better than men's sports

One of these? Yeah, sry, deleted the post by mistake.

The pro men's team. Those guys while pro soccer players, are scrubs in comparison to the best league players. It's like a team of the best women basketball players facing some team from the taiwan basketball league and getting absolutely clobbered (which would definitely happen)

Real fun. It’s like being able to play the card game and make your decks of the old school cards without needing other people around irl
Sounds great. Is it from the Gen I-era cards? Stuff like the Haymaker deck etc.? I still remember people having long debates about how Charizard is overrated and Scyther is better, was fun. Pity that the franchise took a nosedive later on

The pro men's team. Those guys while pro soccer players, are scrubs in comparison to the best league players. It's like a team of the best women basketball players facing some team from the taiwan basketball league and getting absolutely clobbered (which would definitely happen)
Yeah, it's BS that local lower-league teams get heavily neglected but women's teams are given all sorts of MSM attention and funding. People were literally bitching at the US men's team that the women were 'showing them up' by winning a women's WC, and that the women were 'better.' But IRL if the US men's team was in a U15 football tournament, they'd have a good chance of winning

Some Redditors actually cope that the US WNT were 'taking it easy' against the U15 boys, as if a pro football team at the highest level should need to go full-throttle to win against a U15 team

Yeah, it's BS that local lower-league teams get heavily neglected but women's teams are given all sorts of MSM attention and funding. People were literally bitching at the US men's team that the women were 'showing them up' by winning a women's WC, and that the women were 'better.' But IRL if the US men's team was in a U15 football tournament, they'd have a good chance of winning
US women's team wanted equal pay with the men's winner, when pretty much the USA media are the only ones in the world that gives a shit about women's soccer. They should be thankful they get a league of their own, if there was only the one league where only the best could play no woman would be able to compete, instead they get a loser division to play in. Men that play only in rec leagues on the weekend would destroy the women's internal winning team.
Some Redditors actually cope that the US WNT were 'taking it easy' against the U15 boys, as if a pro football team at the highest level should need to go full-throttle to win against a U15 team
Yeah, that's a complete lie. They know the boys team is way more athletic and better, that's why they practice against them.

Sounds great. Is it from the Gen I-era cards? Stuff like the Haymaker deck etc.? I still remember people having long debates about how Charizard is overrated and Scyther is better, was fun. Pity that the franchise took a nosedive later on
Yep all gen 1, I only play gen 1 Pokémon too (red version)