Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Earth ENSLAVING plans for humanitys punishment

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I plan to takeover Earth and make it inherited for the incels as they deserve a life of goodness and faith. But in order to do that I plan on making a zoo for the chads and betabuxxxing soys and women of course to be kept in cages. I have decided and organized fair system where each incel will have a woman on a leash that will follow every order to the fucking T. If they disobey they get shocked. And injected with a serum that can give the same feelings as incels where feeling when they were rotting alone. The foid will suffer mental hell rather than a physical one since that is too cheap for their pain.

The women zoo. Should I say the demon zoo will be filled with Earth's finest evil specimen that will be locked up in maximum containment. We will experiment on gods work or drones. Or the as I should call it the michealians, the Luciferities and the eveities as they are all spawns from that childish creator that made us live this way.

We will study we will reverse engineer their genes and take it away from them and mentally torture them just like we did with them 10x over and over and over until the very last thing the non incel specimen will see. Are the losers who stood above them winning.
Tumblr ad44ed676f61cf2bc689e6801ca8774b 3c1ffde4 640 1
Cryptosporidium Path of the Furon 1
Tumblr 7c9eb69b38dd3bf56235112d19988b60 7acadbf6 2048 1

AALL HAIL @erenyeager :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::smonk:

alien truecels united.

Princess Kitty from IT needs to be put in that zoo.

Anyways cope, you won't ever be able to do any of that

C51

Princess Kitty from IT needs to be put in that zoo.

Anyways cope, you won't ever be able to do any of that

View attachment 527780
I will. I will specifically take away and leaver her guts out in the open for the flies to infect her organs all in Minecraft:shock:. It's is written in the bible I will do that:shock:

ALL HAIL @erenyeager ALIENCELS UNITE:feelsLSD:

Interesting extraterrestrial perspective.