Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill East Asians are the most cucked culture on earth

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/s03g3y/east_asian_culture_is_the_least_patriarchal_and/

Unintentionally based and blackpilled post. Perfectly illustrates that no matter how cucked Western countries seem to be, Asian countries are 10 times worse. East Asia is a matriarchy, even the most liberal white soyboys are subconsciously disgusted by how ricemen let noodlewhores walk all over them.

East Asia is a perfect example of how women are repulsed by weak men who let women control them. Which is why in history matriarchies always tended to die out, their women couldn't help but spread their legs for the high T masculine patriarchal invaders. And guess what's happening between Asians and whites today :smonk:

Tldr

Download 2 1640222701587

And japanese foids get a lot of money and benefits for having kids, much more than european countries

idk, south korea only gave women rights to vote and drive in 1949 durign the north korean revolution after the country became a puppet state of the allies following wwii.
japan was extremely proud and militaristic until after it lost the war. mishima deplored the emasculation of japanese culture after it lost the war.
i think the natural state for rice is not to be gynocratic and to uphold a strict control over its noodles; it's western influence and the appearance of white men that cucked it.

Great read. The Rice is a slave man, by design of cruel fate. A lost place.
I would totally fuck a noodlewhore still. No children ofc.:feelsthink:

idk, south korea only gave women rights to vote and drive in 1949 durign the north korean revolution after the country became a puppet state of the allies following wwii.
japan was extremely proud and militaristic until after it lost the war. mishima deplored the emasculation of japanese culture after it lost the war.
i think the natural state for rice is not to be gynocratic and to uphold a strict control over its noodles; it's western influence and the appearance of white men that cucked it.
I think this mostly applies to modern Asian culture. But I remember a post someone made here years ago that claimed Asians are naturally simps and that confucianism was specifically put in place to reduce the influence of women of ancient Asian societies. And now that traditional Asian culture has broke down they returned to giga cuckoldry. Seems logical from what I can tell tbh.

I think this mostly applies to modern Asian culture. But I remember a post someone made here years ago that claimed Asians are naturally simps and that confucianism was specifically put in place to reduce the influence of women of ancient Asian societies.
and asian religions generally place women at the level of animals in terms of reincarnation.

And now that traditional Asian culture has broke down they returned to giga cuckoldry. Seems logical from what I can tell tbh.
but when was the original state of giga cuckery before confucianism? is there a history of asian gynocratic states before then?

but yeah, asian countries shouldn't have imitated western economic, religions, and social systems in the first place.
if you go to a rooftop in korea at night, all you see are neon red christian crosses everywhere.
they adopted that religion bc white people told them to.
it's funny how koreans hate the japanese for their colonialism but love americans for the same thing.

White American Man gave Japanese women the right to vote for first time in their existence

Macarthur hirohito japan occupation  2000x1447 q85 crop subsampling 2 upscale

Taller ^
It shameful

We commit the least amount of crime by far. And we are the highest earners (hardest working) on average and I suspect we would be much higher earners if it wasn't for the ceiling that whites impose on us whether that be in higher education or in the tech, biotech, healthcare sector. Hiring too much of us would take up potential positions of less qualified non-Asians. Even still, with this quota and handicapp that they put on us, the whole damn place still gets filled up with Asians somehow at the end of the day because of the sheer amount of hardworking studymaxxed Asian dudes that apply. Walk into any tech or biotech office in SF/Seattle. You can easily see that we are well over-represented.

All of that doesn't mean jack shit to foids. The noodlewhores and foids in those work places are dating white dudes only and the few rare changs. We are on average, 5'4 to 5'8, 130 - 160lbs (You will encounter some 5'4 Filipino or Viet dudes on the lower end, while you commonly see 5'8+ Taiwanese, Chinese, or Korean dudes). The average white dude is like 5'10 to 6ft. A below average low value 5'7 white guy mogs the crap out of an above average 5'8+ Asian dude.

Last edited:
They mog me hard

it's like this everywhere tbh

human species is just gynocentric

Asians just can't get a break.
Their women abuse white cock while the men wageslave for eternity.

Cope. Feminism is more stronger in the West than in East Asia. Stay at home dads is also Western phenomenon.

We commit the least amount of crime by far. And we are the highest earners (hardest working) on average and I suspect we would be much higher earners if it wasn't for the ceiling that whites impose on us
What ceiling that has been imposed on you? Gooks are naturally submissive cucks so therefore not suitable for leadership positions. Fuck outta here with your sjw shit.

What ceiling that has been imposed on you? Gooks are naturally submissive cucks so therefore not suitable for leadership positions. Fuck outta here with your sjw shit.
Lol go back to stormfront fuckin cumskin.

Thats why some of the top tech companies come from SK, Japan, Taiwan, and soon China.

Whatever the hell "ethnic sfcel" even means. You're an ethnic turd on that white nationalist forum?

Lol go back to stormfront fuckin cumskin.

Thats why some of the top tech companies come from SK, Japan, Taiwan, and soon China.

Whatever the hell "ethnic sfcel" even means. You're an ethnic turd on that white nationalist forum?
Yeah gooks might be able to assume leadership positions among other gooks but not in white countries where you get mogged by literally every other race.

Imagine some 5'2" gook being the boss of a 6'5" gigachad. :feelskek:

Screenshot 2022 01 11 11 09 11 685 comredditfrontpage

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
and asian religions generally place women at the level of animals in terms of reincarnation.

but when was the original state of giga cuckery before confucianism? is there a history of asian gynocratic states before then?

but yeah, asian countries shouldn't have imitated western economic, religions, and social systems in the first place.
if you go to a rooftop in korea at night, all you see are neon red christian crosses everywhere.
they adopted that religion bc white people told them to.
it's funny how koreans hate the japanese for their colonialism but love americans for the same thing.
Based.

Curries if they got there shit together could take over China and Africa:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Yeah gooks might be able to assume leadership positions among other gooks but not in white countries where you get mogged by literally every other race.

Imagine some 5'2" gook being the boss of a 6'5" gigachad. :feelskek:
JFL this reminds me of some 5'3 curry boss I saw who had a literal 6'5 blonde gigachad """subordinate"""

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/s03g3y/east_asian_culture_is_the_least_patriarchal_and/

Unintentionally based and blackpilled post. Perfectly illustrates that no matter how cucked Western countries seem to be, Asian countries are 10 times worse. East Asia is a matriarchy, even the most liberal white soyboys are subconsciously disgusted by how ricemen let noodlewhores walk all over them.

East Asia is a perfect example of how women are repulsed by weak men who let women control them. Which is why in history matriarchies always tended to die out, their women couldn't help but spread their legs for the high T masculine patriarchal invaders. And guess what's happening between Asians and whites today :smonk:

Giga fucking based. Over if your rice

East asian culture seems to be based around the idea of betabux, where the guy is expected to betabux for the foid, he even pays a dowry for the privilage of financially supporting her for the rest of her life