Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eating sugary shit to calm yourself is just like shaving your facial hair

Eric harris

Eric harris

Recruit
★★★★
The more you shave, the faster the hair grows (until a certain point)

I didnt eat sugary shit for 1 year and ive dropped so much kg im nearly underweight

And now lately i started eating sugary shit again but moderately, and healthy variants too like honey
Im addicted, i keep eating sweet shit, energy drinks, and so much more just because it calms me down from my aggressive cold mood
But the next day i just feel even more aggressive and testosterone-producing, my voice has become incredibly deep too the last 3 months, atleast 4x more deep, i sound like i rape babies now

i sound like i rape babies now
F73809E0 9C30 4727 9DCF B023F1B1375F

forsen eats sugar-free cookies. Probably tastes like sandshit goyslop

Sugar stuff is tough to not eat & drink, I wish I had more control.

I relate hard to this

Thinking about going full carnivore. Lord knows parents won't be much help, they'll still buy me all manner of goyslop

I'm thankful for the thought of it and I've already eaten a good chunk of my easter candy but I'd rather be eating a steak by just biting the chunks off as it dangles from the fork.

Idiot i am the evidence and so is million other men
It grows thicker only the first time you cut it the reason people think it grows faster is that their facial hair has developed more as they have grown if you get what i mean

Use inositol instead of normal sugar

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back