Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eclipse Discussion Thread

proudweeb

proudweeb

Funministrator
discuss today's eclipse here

if-the-eclipse-was-affected-the-earth-today-how-would-the-v0-8xrqu5v310ba1.jpg

remember when serge had this as his avi

I’m outside right now and this shit is taking forever

@starystulejarz

Earth is flat

rapture just happened, why was I left behind :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

Wait nvm it’s getting darker and I also notice it’s getting less hotter

I watched the one in 2017, at the side of the road in South Carolina

Was in the path of totality

Won't see shit where I live

All I got are clouds

I'm going to burn my eyes.

just saw 14 normies get smited by the Sun :worryfeels: :worryfeels: :worryfeels:

just got done watching it, it was like a white ring and i saw the birds go to sleep and wake up in the span of like 10 minutes

Jews disappointed me you had to launch Zombie Apocalypse :feels: :feelsUgh::feelsping::reeeeee:

This is what it feels like to live on Pluto

The end is near

I saw it a bit earlier and it was pretty cool. I'm not in the path of totality so I just kind of saw as much as I could from where I live. Pretty cool regardless though. It's weird because everything looks like a video game after you max out color saturation but keep brightness down.

I remember that one too, although for me I think that one didn't get as dark outside.

just got done watching it, it was like a white ring and i saw the birds go to sleep and wake up in the span of like 10 minutes
Kek the happened for me too.

Too many clouds

I stared directly at the total eclipse. My eye felt funny and was worried I'd go blind. But it's apparently safe, but looking at partial eclipse can cause damage, I only looked at partial eclipse for milliseconds as I have done looking at the normal sun from time to time.
remember when serge had this as his avi
Looks like AI slop

Hope it wipes out the earth that would be pretty good

Pretty underwhelming tbh
The total eclipse was sweet, also had an unreal, otherworldly lighting. But if you didn't stare directly at the total eclipse it's wouldn't even worth getting out of bed.

The last eclipse was August 21 2017
If you add 6 years, 6 months, 6 weeks, 6 days
You get April 8 2024

Next solar eclipse is on Aug. 23, 2044! :feelsautistic:

20 years, 4 months, 15 days from now. :fuk:

The total eclipse was sweet, also had an unreal, otherworldly lighting. But if you didn't stare directly at the total eclipse it's wouldn't even worth getting out of bed.
It was only partial (like 1/3rd) in my area

I didnt see the full eclipse. I saw it as it was closing in, but had to go inside and do some shit. I saw it was getting dark outside the window, and when I went outside the eclipse was already done and it was bright again. All within 20 minutes.

Honestly I could've just stayed outside the whole time but I didn't. Now I feel bad. Then I realized the reason I feel bad might not be because I missed the eclipse but because of how I was looked at and treated by the other people who were also outside.

I came out late while headed to my lecture, it was almost gone but the shadow was cast on the streets and every color on clothes, cars, women's breasts :feelsstudy: , was less lively and dull. It felt so weird.

discuss today's eclipse here

if-the-eclipse-was-affected-the-earth-today-how-would-the-v0-8xrqu5v310ba1.jpg

100% inside job false flag whistle blow decoy shit made by alien lizard kike satanic anal prolapsing tranny niggerfaggots :feelscomfy:

over for not living in north america cels