Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Eczema is killing me

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Two patches of wounds under my knee area have been leaking fishy juices for 3 days straight. Before anyone says I'm a troll, St @Animecel2D can confirm that my eczema is what I say it is.

More rough red patches have appeared on my body, it's limiting my movement and draining all my energy.

DIE DIE DIE
BY MY HAND
I CREEP ACROSS THE LAND

I also have that shit but its mild.
Get some baume b5

Is there no cure for that shit? Grab a knife and rip off the skin

Is there no cure for that shit? Grab a knife and rip off the skin
Skin being ripped off is the problem here, two patches of skin are ripped off at the area under my knees and yeah it is incurable

ECZEMA IS INCURABLE AND HEREDITARY, LITERALLY WORSE THAN AIDS (if bad enough)

MY MIND AND SKIN ARE ROTTING, ALL BEVAUSE MY SELFISH PARENTS DECIDED TO JAVE SEX!!!!!! I HATE ALL SEX HAVERSSSS

EVERY NON-INCEL DESERVES THE MOST PAINFUL SELF INFLICTED DEATH VIA THE WORST FORM OF ECZEMA (IN REAL LIFE)

I always get it on my fingers, brutal. At least it's not feet or face. I would :feelsrope:

I CAST A SPELL FOR ALL NON ECZEMA HAVERS SHALL PERISH WITH LIFE DESTROYING ECZEMA AHAHAHHA , I AM RHE ECZEMA WIZARD

SPREAD NY CHOLD, SPRAAD

I CAST A SPELL FOR ALL NON ECZEMA HAVERS SHALL PERISH WITH LIFE DESTROYING ECZEMA AHAHAHHA , I AM RHE ECZEMA WIZARD
BB68AC6C BD32 4486 AE96 2FDB2FD042D4