Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Editing request thread! [Free]

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Well unlike some IT phaggots would like to believe that we all spend our times in the basement watching anime.

I've spent this summer learning how to use Adobe apps with assistance from Udemy (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Audition, but I still need to do finish After Effects and Animate again fuark).

If you need anything edited. Just say what you need and I'll do my best to accommodate it.

Well unlike some IT phaggots would like to believe that we all spend our times in the basement watching anime.

I've spent this summer learning how to use Adobe apps with assistance from Udemy (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Audition, but I still need to do finish After Effects and Animate again fuark).

If you need anything edited. Just say what you need and I'll do my best to accommodate it.

do u do art work like twitch overlays or anything i kinda wanna get into streaming once this game im hype for comes out (without a fucking face cam). Although i doubt ill survive for another 8 months

do u do art work like twitch overlays or anything i kinda wanna get into streaming once this game im hype for comes out (without a fucking face cam). Although i doubt ill survive for another 8 months
I can try. Never done them but I need experience.

I'd advise you to PM me though because you don't want your style to be identified.