Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Edmund_KemperEdmund_KemperEdmund_Kemper BANNEd appeals

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Why do this dumb niggers make like a 100000000000000000 pages long appeals to come back to this forum JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Like u should be happy ur banned so u dont have to post here no more dumb niggas

Also he must be a normie with this life expeirences brutal mog its over

I don't wish to change the strict definition of an "incel", so I'll just take his word on the foid he went with supposedly not giving him any kind of the attention usually displayed for the average Chad; if did indeed tell the truth, I do wonder what his current "About" is referring to, though... :feelssus:

He was a good user, to say the least; I wouldn't be too irked by him returning again, though I haven't seen his actual face to speculate on whether he could reasonably ascend. :feelsjuice:

Why do this dumb niggers make like a 100000000000000000 pages long appeals to come back to this forum JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Like u should be happy ur banned so u dont have to post here no more dumb niggas

How the fuck do even autistcels NTmog us? @Incelius Savage :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

Yes, on one of my social media pictures there was a pic of me with a chick at a pool, but that was a long time ago in high school, and she was a completely platonic friend. In fact she had a boyfriend and he and a friend of his were also there at that event (they just weren't in the picture). She and I were completely platonic and were not in any way intimate. The other 2 pics were something else. In 12th grade, a chick and I went to homecoming together, but we went out PLATONICALLY. i even clarified that to her when asking her out, and she and i were merely acquiantances. We never kissed or had sex. We just went to a school dance together and nothing more and it was just as acquintances. The other chick was prom. It was also no kissing or sex, and we only went as platonic acquiantances. I even clarified that when asking her out. In fact, someone I knew introduced me to her, and she and I barely knew each other, and only knew each other temporarily. I doubt I could've ever had a relationship with either one anyways. This was a long time ago, years ago, when I was in high school, and I'm now in my mid 20s and that's the ONLY time i ever came anywhere close to ANYTHING with a woman. I never did anything intimate with them. I never have been on an actual date, never been kissed, never got matches/likes on dating apps, never had sex and never had a girlfriend, and I only get compliments from straight guys.

Idk why he got banned cause I was inactive during that time and I didn't bother reading the entire ban appeal.

But he has friends so he can stay banned :feelsLSD: :feelsdevil:

Also wtf, reported by an ITer. They out there ruining lives, but I shall remain unbreakable.

Why do this dumb niggers make like a 100000000000000000 pages long appeals to come back to this forum JFL
ethnic trait tbh

That faggot literally went to high school prom :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Imagine going to prom as an actual incel

That faggot literally went to high school prom :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Imagine going to prom as an actual incel
I didn't even get fucking Invited JFL... I had no idea how I would even go there, like I was completely unaware of how I would go about going there, nobody told me where it was happening, or how to buy the tickets or anything JFL.... Everybody else seemed to know though.

Not like I was gonna go there anyway but I was such an outcast in school that this niggas didn't even bother to clue me in :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I didn't go to my high school graduation either... Not my university one either. What's the point of going to places like that if you are an incel :lul:

From experience I know for certain the only kind of people that go there are NT normies. Literally the only kinds of people that bother going to places like that.