Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel edo tensei no jutsu

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★★
lei trung disappered around 2012
he was one of the most based canada singularitypillcels and made world headline news with his waifubot aiko (love child)

lei made amazing tech advancements such as : an artificial tongue, the BRAINS software which is like alexa on nuclear fuel
his bot had vision movement and many skills, you can still check her out on kiketube

his sites somehow are still alive, I don't know if he is alive, imprisoned, playing possum, or what

but I managed to reuse his forum, and I will utilize his lost forum to power the singularitypill and AGI waifubots !!!

either he stops playing possum or I have fun with his site !
it's a win win !

bwahaha

he was into chobits just like me

he spoke of an incident during a date he had with his waifubot, a post wall foid got triggered
so much she threw a rock at him, cussing him for tempering with the fabric of shit

we should fuck with the fabric of shit !

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAMoWEwK-4A

no new registrations allowed IT faggots
all mine

hahaha

a ha haha haha

Keep working on the waifu bot fuku, I pray you reach point singularity and every femoid is wiped out of existence as every man alive rejects women, accepts bot.