Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL EDP445's latest girl he was hitting on makes a video.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/YiK0lIYHO48?si=eTvqXPFt9roirz0W

kek. look at this whore. her face is more fakeup than skin at this point, and she is "underage". and she tried to emphasize "yes i am a virgin" mmhmm you do yourself up to look like a whore i'm sure you are a virgin 50 guys ago.

if a foid is putting in makeup, it's to make themselves look more sexually appealing to men. THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF FAKEUP. so if she is "underage" but is applying fakeup and flirting with guys online, she's clearly capable of understand the dynamics of sex, sexual attraction, and can no longer play the "i'm an ignorant kid who doesn't know anything about sex and he is an evil predator taking advantage of me" card

seriously. she LOVES the attention she is getting despite her trying to play the victim.

to those who try to feel bad or say she isn't doing it for attention, there is 1 simple thing to ask. why didn't she block him?

why don't any foids who are "innocent blissfully ignorant underage angels" block the guys hitting on them?

it's because they are whores. they LOVE the attention, both from the older guy and the normie outpouring support when they expose the story and try and play the victim.

seriously. fuck this dumb cunt. fuck the fake normie outrage.

I want a girlfriend, OP.

Fuck edp to hell,but the first time I saw this foid I already had some slut vibes considering she has all that makeup on just for a victim video.

I want a girlfriend, OP.
IMG 0052

Fuck edp to hell,but the first time I saw this foid I already had some slut vibes considering she has all that makeup on just for a victim video.
edp is a retard who threw away a good internet career to flirt with some underage sluts. just get a hooker if you are that horny he could easily afford it.

edp is a retard who threw away a good internet career to flirt with some underage sluts. just get a hooker if you are that horny he could easily afford it.
But...but...muh cupcake...

Images 50

I have way more empathy for a pedo than I have for a toilet like her

I have way more empathy for a pedo than I have for a toilet like her
Pedophilia against a toddler or child who has no clue that is like 10 I see as pretty vile. This foid is apparently 15, and is clearly aware of sexual stuff as she is putting pounds of fakeup on to get male attention and I'd bet big money she also dresses like a slut. If a 90 year old dude was trying to hit her up I wouldn't give a fuck, she's clearly well aware of what's going on and is actively encouraging it.

What’s wrong with the excessive makeup? :feelsugh:
And EDP is a fucking idiot who needs to be put in jail ASAP. Amazes me how the internet won’t let him become irrelevant purely because he’s been magnetizing views for the past few years.

are you serious rn
No, I meant, WHY is she wearing so much makeup? (should’ve written “what’s up with the,” but my two brain cells wanted to write “there’s something wrong with this much makeup” so I ended up mixing them together, my bad.) It’s kinda gross and inappropriate at that age but leave it to the westoids to “her face, her choice :foidSoy:” me on this one.

Last edited:
No, I meant, WHY is she wearing so much makeup? (should’ve written “what’s up with the,” but my two brain cells wanted to write “there’s something wrong with this much makeup” so I ended up mixing them together, my bad.) It’s kinda gross and inappropriate at that age but leave it to the westoids to “her face, her choice :foidSoy:” me on this one.
Not really surprising that a 15yo whore starts wearing fakeup

dick sucking botox lips at 15. nasty hoe

it's cuz she knew this would get a lot of attention and she wanted to look "sexy" for her big video and went crazy with fakeup. again, another indicator that she isn't some innocent angel clueless and oblivious to anything sexual

What the fuck haha

But yeah, foids love attention, she saw an opportunity to get attention, she is a victim of nothing except disgusting fat nigger nudes, ill consider her a victim in that context :feelspuke:

I would cream that pussy and get her pregnant

They need to leave this brotha alone. He ain't doing nothing that whiteys don't do on a regular basis.

EDP445 sent thotling a picture of his face caked in fakeup, not a joke JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back