Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

EFF (an org which used to defend free speech) is now lead by SJW "anti-facist", "incel hating" purple haired retards

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-

So now even former free speech orgs are against incels, facists, and basically "evil white men" or at the very least, lonely single males.

This is just one idiot from the EFF. The rest are all basically like xir (or whatever this retard's pronoun is) with purple hair who hate orange man and white males.

Kinda weird when the primary defender of internet rights are now against free speech.

What it must be is that they hate all white men in the way that Ted Kaczynski described it, but they themselves feel so weak that they feel the urge to punch down by going after incels (who they see as being white men, despite ethnics being more incel than whites). It's very hard to take these types seriously, they are in a far closer place to us than they'd ever admit.

We still have the JIDF to defend freedom of speech :soy:

It's over. These people have infected virtually every space with their bullshit :soy:

For a while Cuckservatives used to befuddle me because I didn't give a shit about politics, but I finally can kinda see what some of them were getting at now. We're living in the middle of 1984/Brave New World/Animal Farm like times. I swear this has to be communism. I feel like I need crazy pills to fight what's going on.

What is it about the tech industry that attracts trannies, anti-facists SJW types, and the biggest pieces of garbage on earth?

Yeah, this is what gets me. A once proud, cutting edge high IQ industry appears to have been hijacked by feminists and SJWs. I think it’s because foids want to bully sub-8 men by stealing what little they had in the world that was theirs.

Fucking stupid freaks.

Yeah, this is what gets me. A once proud, cutting edge high IQ industry appears to have been hijacked by feminists and SJWs. I think it’s because foids want to bully sub-8 men by stealing what little they had in the world that was theirs.

They don't even produce anything. All of the top engineers of google or whatever are straight white (some asian) males. Nearly everyone who worked on the linux kernel is a straight white guy.
kernel-group-512.jpg

https://lwn.net/Articles/KernelSummit2005/

The people who made the shit the internet runs on are what all the tranny freaks hate.

They don't even produce anything. All of the top engineers of google or whatever are straight white (some asian) males. Nearly everyone who worked on the linux kernel is a straight white guy.
kernel-group-512.jpg

https://lwn.net/Articles/KernelSummit2005/

The people who made the shit the internet runs on are what all the tranny freaks hate.

I’m a software engineer, was a computer nerd all through my teenage years. Foids despised us. Foids worshipped chad sportsmen bullies and laughed at us, sometimes got them to beat us up, etc

Now they’re invading our small space in the world. RAGEFUEL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back