Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Eggy is still bringing the bantz

Not_Important

Not_Important

Major
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">*first day as 911 operator*<br>&quot;Hello 911 what is your emergency&quot;<br>*female voice responds*<br>&quot;lol don&#39;t care retard&quot;<br>*dabs epic style*</p>&mdash; Eggy (@1eggwhite) <a href="">July 1, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Eggy isn't an incel, he has clear skin and is low inhibition. At best he's a failed normie who got cheated on once.

Eggy? You mean eggman from 4chan?

The absolute mad lad

Can someone explain to me why they like Eggy?
You only have to scroll through his Twitter account to see why he is popular in these sorts of communities.. He's an OG blackpiller, and overall just an entertaining, funny, likeable guy.

You only have to scroll through his Twitter account to see why he is popular in these sorts of communities.. He's an OG blackpiller, and overall just an entertaining, funny, likeable guy.

He's also a fakecel, his shtick reminds me of alt-right thots who dish out entry level dogshit you can read about for free.

He's also a fakecel, his shtick reminds me of alt-right thots who dish out entry level dogshit you can read about for free.
He's not an anythingcel, he never claimed to be incel in the first place, damn it. In what way is he like that? He's been blackpilling for years.

He created videos about the blackpill way before any incel groups where prominent. He helped introduce the blackpill to many people.
Also he is ugly, the only reason he got laid was because of his internet fame.

He created videos about the blackpill way before any incel groups where prominent. He helped introduce the blackpill to many people.
Also he is ugly, the only reason he got laid was because of his internet fame.
He's not ugly, he's fat. If he lost weight he would look totally normal minus the shit hairline.

He's not ugly, he's fat. If he lost weight he would look totally normal minus the shit hairline.
Lol what? Eggman looks literally deformed. His forehead takes up 2/3 of his entire face.
pcC4jwI.jpg

Eggy isn't an incel, he has clear skin and is low inhibition. At best he's a failed normie who got cheated on once.
Lol what the guy is like a 1.5/10, also low-energy, fat and smokes

Lol what? Eggman looks literally deformed. His forehead takes up 2/3 of his entire face.
pcC4jwI.jpg
Deliberately poor picture, you can even tell that camera is distorting his face.
Dd55b84673cf72756853b9885e95f496c469fd417834b3dd1f1db5f3d03b21afDGq0By5UIAIeyoFS
If he lost weight he'd be a 5/10 generic white guy who drinks monster and rides dirtbikes.
Lol what the guy is like a 1.5/10, also low-energy, fat and smokes
Being fat and smoking is a choice which leads to shit health. He has literally nothing in common with incels.

I remember beign blackpilled by eggman in a lot of things, then one day I read that he got a cute gf, suddenly my bluepilled side started to itch, and I thought "if someone like him can do it, so can I", but then eggman throws another blackpill bomb, and I find that his cute gf is a man dressed as a woman, fuck there is no hope for us.

I think his video Take the Blackpill is art, I have watched it so many times, the way it starts is quite amazing, it really makes you want to know what he has to say, and when you take into account that it wasn´t scripted it makes it way better. I have probably watched it more than 20 times and enjoyed it every one of them, I respect him a lot

I remember beign blackpilled by eggman in a lot of things, then one day I read that he got a cute gf, suddenly my bluepilled side started to itch, and I thought "if someone like him can do it, so can I", but then eggman throws another blackpill bomb, and I find that his cute gf is a man dressed as a woman, fuck there is no hope for us.

His gf was a hapa who was camwhoring and cucking him from the get go while he worked 80 hours a week to pay their living costs, still a blackpill bomb I guess. I'm pretty sure the tranny is just a friend though.

His gf was a hapa who was camwhoring and cucking him from the get go while he worked 80 hours a week to pay their living costs, still a blackpill bomb I guess. I'm pretty sure the tranny is just a friend though.
Shit, still is, although I do not know what's worse, at least she was female.

I really like eggy, he gave me my first blackpill years ago.

this truecel got laid and I'm still a virgin. Looks theory BTFO. Or maybe JBW

I have fond memories of talking eggie out of killing himself on 4chan several times back in the old days before he made a youtube channel when he was just another tripfag. I like eggie. He should really have gotten on some hair loss drugs though. Hair loss is destroying him.

Also

>tall
>white

Don't forget it. He has had girlfriends on/off since he was a teenager. Just not successful with them.

He is a former incel and is also blackpilled and a supporter of the incel community although he does not directly participate in any community anymore.

this truecel got laid and I'm still a virgin. Looks theory BTFO. Or maybe JBW
everytime i see eggy his subhumanity makes me feel less suicidal.
god bless you eggy and your non-existant facial bone structure