Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Either we're entitled to the same slaycount as our looksmatched foid equivalent...

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
or women aren't entitled to anything.

We've never got nothing,

but even the bottom 90% of men aen't getting the same slay account as thie looskmatched equivalent

My looksmatch has probably had atleast 2 - 6 dicks ngl

No inkwell, women are entitled to the benefits of modern soyciety, but not males.

We've never got nothing,

but even the bottom 90% of men aen't getting the same slay account as thie looskmatched equivalent
u aren't entitled to ur life inkwell

My looksmatch has probably had atleast 2 - 6 dicks ngl
This is what your looksmatch gets, meanwhile you get nothing :feelsclown:

Post image

Last edited:
Last edited:
Imagine how low IQ, egotistical, and narcy she has to be for her to genuinely think they're looksmatched

wVSzTcM.gif

Also if chadlite had to settle for that, imagine what we would get

kat8fsu-gif.363479

6 or 7 JFL. Learn how to rate. She's wearing fakeup
she's like a 5, and it's honestly such a comedy show seeing the niggas there reassuring they're looksmatched. And then projecting by calling us gay for acknowledging that he mogs her to self-harm feature wise. This bitch really thought she and this dude were looksmatched and then get's told the blunt truth that they're not and now, like all women do, cries to others for validation while shunning objective fact.

truly the gender of le iq ig

My looksmatch is currently being railed by a frat university Chad who likes "exotic mixed girls", while I don't even know how to talk to foids.

Post image

Imagine how low IQ, egotistical, and narcy she has to be for her to genuinely think they're looksmatched

wVSzTcM.gif

Also if chadlite had to settle for that, imagine what we would get

kat8fsu-gif.363479

6 or 7 JFL. Learn how to rate. She's wearing fakeup
So you mean she's ugly? I don't get it. She's pretty far from being an incels looksmatch imo

You overrate fake-upmaxxed females and call me a cuck because I have an online female friend? Lol'd.
still giga mogs me
and yes, you are a fakecel if you have female friend

still giga mogs me
She mogs me hard too but an online female friend is very different from an irl female friend. I have zero irl.

still giga mogs me
Not sure if he's a fakecel but he's one big simp cuck for sure
She mogs me hard too but an online female friend is very different from an irl female friend. I have zero irl.
You're giving her attention, validation, and entertainment. It's the same

We've never got nothing,

It’s infuriating that most women won’t even acknowledge the advantage they have on the dating/sex front to begin with.

The ones that do would deny your logic purely because it hurt their best interests/all the control they enjoy — women don’t equality and you prove it by showing them blackpill science studies/the asymmetry between men and women and their advantages and they either outright refuse to believe it and/or will get mad and start lobbing out fallacies and name calling and say any suggestions to try remedy this imbalance is sexist and oppressive to women.
No inkwell, women are entitled to the benefits of modern soyciety, but not males.
Based so why tf does the media and every major outlet paint this picture that poor women are oppressed lol.

she's like a 5, and it's honestly such a comedy show seeing the niggas there reassuring they're looksmatched. And then projecting by calling us gay for acknowledging that he mogs her to self-harm feature wise. This bitch really thought she and this dude were looksmatched and then get's told the blunt truth that they're not and now, like all women do, cries to others for validation while shunning objective fact.

truly the gender of le iq ig
If you don't come running to a foid's aid every time there is even the slightest bit of opposition towards her in any circumstance, you're automatically a mysogynistic incel
So you mean she's ugly? I don't get it. She's pretty far from being an incels looksmatch imo
So not chadlite's looksmatch = ugly

When did I say she was ugly?

still giga mogs me
Doesnt that just mean she’s using him as an orbiter? You’re still technically involuntarily celibate if they’re not banging you, no? If anything he might be an unknowing simp type though.

If you don't come running to a foid's aid every time there is even the slightest bit of opposition towards her in any circumstance, you're automatically a mysogynistic incel

So not chadlite's looksmatch = ugly

When did I say she was ugly?
I might have misinterpreted this:

Post image
And tbh she's not that far from being chadlites looksmatch imo, I get that she's wearing fakeup but she has neotenous features and looks pretty overall. Maybe that's her best pic and she actually looks like shit but from that one I say she's not far from being stacylite

i have zero IRL friends. Only 3 online male friends

the i had 100 dicks inside me moo cow ring

We've never got nothing,

Based

the statistics now are lying already, imagine what statistics will look like when this generation is finally wrapped up around 2045, female slaycounts 5 to 10 times greater than the men's, 30-40 if you remove chads from the equation

I might have misinterpreted this:

And tbh she's not that far from being chadlites looksmatch imo, I get that she's wearing fakeup but she has neotenous features and looks pretty overall. Maybe that's her best pic and she actually looks like shit but from that one I say she's not far from being stacylite

Ur retarded, she isnt even top 40% face wise. That guy is like top 15% face wise. She is a low/mid tier becky and he is a Chadlite or at worst high tier normie.

Ur retarded, she isnt even top 40% face wise. That guy is like top 15% face wise. She is a low/mid tier becky and he is a Chadlite or at worst high tier normie.
If that's a low tier Becky to you then you must be living in the Last Action Hero universe.

This is a Becky:

If that's a low tier Becky to you then you must be living in the Last Action Hero universe.

This is a Becky:
View attachment 395305

Low to mid tier i said.

There's less of a difference between those two foids (certainly if the one in ur pic would fake upmaxx) than between the foid and her chadlite bf.

The one in ur pic is a low tier becky, the foid dating that guy is a mid tier becky and the guy is a Chadlite or a high tier normie bordering Chadlite level.

Low to mid tier i said.

There's less of a difference between those two foids (certainly if the one in ur pic would fake upmaxx) than between the foid and her chadlite bf.

The one in ur pic is a low tier becky, the foid dating that guy is a mid tier becky and the guy is a Chadlite or a high tier normie bordering Chadlite level.
Dude, that bitch is way more attractive than the one in my pic

Srsly dude, are you getting turned on by her boyfriend or something?

He mogs her hard tbh