Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Elderly Slavwhore on a tram swiping on Tinder

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
A few days ago while I was in a tram I stood next to an elderly Slavwhore, at first I saw her swiping on Tinder. To describe her, she looked like she was in her 60's, she had curly blonde hair, and sky blue eyes. Facially, I wouldn't describe her as "very ugly", but she wasn't exactly a pretty toilet either (though most Currycels on this forum would probably call her "a Stacy" simply for being White).

I only saw her swipe left and all the men she swiped on were elderly. After swiping a few times she went through her matches and just looked at their pictures, these men were probably all in their late 40's to 50's, or they were around her age and looked ridiculously good for their age.

Later she was checking WhatsApp and other messaging apps looking for work, half the content was in English and the other half in Ukrainian. Apparently, this elderly unemployed refugee thought that she was too good for almost 100% of Dutchmen her age.

Anyhow, later she checked out like 7 stops before she had to get out. But then an Indonesian tram employee started checking everyone's tickets. This Indonesian toilet had an amazing body and a jaw-dropping ass, she looked like how cartoons depict curvy Mexicans in the US. I tried to signal this Indonesian walking fap-material that this Slavwhore already checked out. The Slavwhore then started to panic and tried to "check out" but it then checked in her at her stop, I pretended to want to help her get out so she would have to pay a fee for not checking out. Eventually the door closed and wouldn't open and she was forced to get out a later stop, she seemed very upset.

Honestly, I was quite happy seeing this elderly Slavwhore lay extra and getting off at the wrong stop because of her own selfish actions.

dog didnt read GIF by FirstAndMonday

Well done, brocel

Excellent work. We must continue to devote out lives to fucking with women

I have no fucking idea what all this 'check out' stuff means in this context lol......like when you ride trains or subways or whatever in europe you get to decide what your ticket says when you got off, even if you don't neccessarily get off the train? So confused but here we all drive

Based.

I have no fucking idea what all this 'check out' stuff means in this context lol......like when you ride trains or subways or whatever in europe you get to decide what your ticket says when you got off, even if you don't neccessarily get off the train? So confused but here we all drive
When you buy a ticket and validate it at a vehicle, you're allowed to stay in that specific vehicle for as long as you want to until it reaches its last stop. The price is the same no matter how far you want to travel with it.