Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Elliot Rodger Day 8th Anniversary- May 23rd, 2022

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
8 years ago exactly on May 23rd, 2014, Elliot Rodger at 22 years old killed six people and injured fourteen others – by gunshot, stabbing and vehicle ramming – near the campus of the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB), and then killed himself.

NevER forget the hERo, the Supreme Gentleman! :feelsLSD:
Screenshot279

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/beKzEXS4WI6h/

Last edited:
Can’t believe that was already 8 years ago. I was 16 and a total outcast from highschool but i was really enjoying being powerful in my online pc games

Lost but not forgotten, what is dead may never die

Celibe to the end, a true Catholic monk.
He is a saint who deserves to be honored for his sacrifice and retribution.

Last edited:
May Allah grant him Jannah

Happy retribution day

mERry ER day fellowcels!

Elliot was a good looking boy. Its really a testament to our society that he ended up the way he did.

Rest in peace, Supreme Gentelman.

How do you party ER day :feelsLSD::smonk:

St. Elliot Day is always a reminder of how much I hate society. This should be an international holiday, once Incels get into power we'll put his face on banknotes. A warning to society what loneliness does to all men.

If even the Supreme Gentleman with a driver's license can't find love, why could any of us?

yay retribution day

Rest in peace, king! We incels would continue what you always advocated for! We know and understand females' nature

Anywhere else he'd be 6/10 normie tier but in the area he lived he was at most like 3/10

There is this YouTuber called "Hiding in my room" (HIMR, I think his channel is now called "Daniel Lord") that is EXACTLY Elliot Rodger but he ascended a lot of times throug geomaxxing to Japan. In the West people just saw him as a scrawny ricecel, but Japanese toilets saw his a JBW with a big dick. :blackpill: This man is an absolute NEET and he got a Japanese wife that worked her ass of for him, then he cheated on her. She tried making things out but as he continued to cheat they divorced.

This could have been St. Elliot if he was wise enough to go gookmaxxing, he would've hated it as he saw Gooks as sub-human, but he could have easily gone Slavmaxxing and got some Slavic Stacy with his money.

But he isn't "good looking", Incel TV actually debunked that and noted how it was over for him where he lived. Some people are just smart and recognise the Meta of where they live and then choose to play an easier game, move to Japan, Thailand, or the Philippines, others go to Slavia where White Stacies are dirt cheap SMV-wise. But he stayed in America, he stayed in his room...

I really feel sad that nobody ever convinced him to try to go geomaxxing, a White Brazilian or a Polish toilet would have gone for him and fucked his brains out. I saw a PewDiePie video where an obese momma's boy got an absolute Stacy from Brazil. Elliot was half-White, in Asian countries he could have been half as successful using JBHW (Just be half-White, doesn't apply to us half-Niggers though).

I'm not saying that it would be easy, even HIMR only gets leftover old pussy and single mothers, but some toilets he was with still worship him, one described sleeping with him as "the best moment of her life" and she's an old Japoilet in her 40's at the time.

St. Elliot's father is also a Betabuxxer and apparently they weren't that wealthy, so I'm not sure how well he could have gone with his money, but he's still better off than some NEET from rural Britain.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back