Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Elliot Rodger goes mainstream in Hollywood

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
For any comrades who may be interested, the Great Elliot Rodger, Peace be upon Him, is evidently going mainstream and primetime in a recently released Hollywood film titled "The Beast". One of the main characters is inspired by the Hero of the Incel Liberation Movement, although of course, the jews who produced this film have contrived to portray him in a condescendingly disingenuous manner. Here is the article: https://variety.com/2023/film/globa...e-beast-lea-seydoux-george-mackay-1235712237/

Jews produced= will not watch

IntEResting article. When will the new incel website be released?

intEResting

is it worth watching

Er wil live forever in our hearts

IntEResting article. When will the new incel website be released?
I have no idea comrade. I can tell you that may technical services staff are working as assiduously as they can in furtherance of bringing our vision for an official IPF website in to fruition but we need to be entirely independent of normie web infrastructure so finding a suitable hosting service and web domain are the present challenges. Once we bring this project online, I will maker an official announcement here and across the entire incelosphere so that millions of our brothers can join the vaunted ranks of the Incel Revolution.

intEResting

is it worth watching
I don't know comrade. I refuse to subsidize the propaganda efforts of the jews and thus will not pay the price of a movie ticket to watch this but will instead use a free streaming website like Putlockers.

The filmmaker also re-created scenes from Rodger’s infamous video verbatim in the film.
This ought to be interesting.

Men may die, but Legends are never Forgotten, Heil ER

I have no idea comrade. I can tell you that may technical services staff are working as assiduously as they can in furtherance of bringing our vision for an official IPF website in to fruition but we need to be entirely independent of normie web infrastructure so finding a suitable hosting service and web domain are the present challenges. Once we bring this project online, I will maker an official announcement here and across the entire incelosphere so that millions of our brothers can join the vaunted ranks of the Incel Revolution.
That's good news, I'm excited to see this project come to fruition.

>We’ve seen an acceleration of disasters, particularly ecological ones
Big deal :feelsclown:

Eliot Rodger is proof that you can have everything in the world and still be a lonely incel virgin. All because he wasn't gigachad

FOIDS caused him to go ER
FOIDS should be sucking incel cock rn just to prevent other ER from happening but no, they rather be selfish cunts.

>This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

Bruh, this shit is annoying are yall trying to prevent fedposting or something,?

>This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

Bruh, this shit is annoying are yall trying to prevent fedposting or something,?
Seems to be a feature to prevent GrAY posting.

Seems to be a feature to prevent GrAY posting.
Being AntiGray is like being Antisemitic (Only kidding) but What makes yall hate graycels?

Eliot Rodger is proof that you can have everything in the world and still be a lonely incel virgin. All because he wasn't gigachad

FOIDS caused him to go ER
FOIDS should be sucking incel cock rn just to prevent other ER from happening but no, they rather be selfish cunts.