Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Elliot Rodgers birthday is today. What will you do for it?

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
7A29EE83 EE52 47A0 9819 AE69AA2BA7AF

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: Happy birthday. He’d be almost 30 if society didn’t cut his life short. Happy elliotmas (cuz Christmas is like Jesus’s birthday? Pretty clever and high Iq ngl).

If you remember on the anniversary of the day of retribution, I changed my AVI to ER shitting on a foid he killed. I'm gonna do that again, cuz why not? What will you do to honor him and the fact that #Icantbreed?

Last edited:

@micropenis29

He'd be in his prime now.

I hope he's having fun time up there

Vanilla latte as always on this day. :dab:
Wish we could have a party and drink on him.

Cant have access to vanille latte but ill buy myself an energy drink

Happy birthday saint elliot. It’s a tragedy that it had to end this way. He didn’t even want to go through with it but society forced him. RIP Elliot Rodger. You will be missed.

happy birthday to saint Elliot

I'll go petition my town to erect a golden ER statue in his honor

Who's the girl in your avi?

It doesnt make sense to celebrate his birth. He was born into a world that hated him. That is why we celebrate on May 23rd (aka Saint's Day). The day of his ascension from this shit world.

He is currently chilling in Incelhalla now.

Damn didnt know!
May the gods bless his soul

Elliot Rodgers birthday is today. What will you do for it?​

I woke up to some good news, my mechanic called me this morning, and told me that he was done repairing the transmission on my car - three days ahead of schedule! Thank you ER, I'll go buy some cryptocurrency, and play the lottery - ER liked playing the lottery. :feelsLightsaber:

Gone but not forgotten

Always remembered

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back