Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Elon Musk Buys Twitter.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Hopefully twitter gets better because of this. Elon Musk's twitter memes are pretty funny. Hopefully Trump will be allowed back on.

Lets goooooooo

foids with she/her in their bio are going to be bumblasted about this

its such lifefuel how worked up normalfilth are getting over this. could you imagine if he does bring trump back? :lul::lul::lul:

It wont. Elon is no better than other rich dudes, he just paints a picture of someone who dosn't follow the norms and does things according to his will. When in reality he wants money as much as everybody, he will use twitter to gain more via pushing his agendas, be it with crypto or other shit

The libards getting trigged by this will be hilarious.

image an incel community on twitter, lifefuel:feelsLSD:

Here we go. I don't think it will shut wokesters up, but it's a step in the right direction.

Life fuel for trumpturdcels.

The only reason I care for elon at all is that his tweets about crypto raises the prices of the coins.

Last edited:
This guy wanna microchip your brain, so that's an NWO controlled opposition.

its such lifefuel how worked up normalfilth are getting over this. could you imagine if he does bring trump back? :lul::lul::lul:
Eh, would they care about Trump anymore considering now that Biden is president and he's now meme'd to death?

I think everyone even the people who villified Trump seems to at least not like Biden.

:waitwhat:

Can this son of a bitch Elon Musk focus on something that really matters for once like ramping up the development of hyper realistic robot waifu kitten girlfriends? :feelshmm::ahegao:

Block Head needed the funds. Block Head losing billions on his other company Square.

5023BCDB F876 4DBE A668 D0441B49E94E

:waitwhat:

Can this son of a bitch Elon Musk focus on something that really matters for once like ramping up the development of hyper realistic robot waifu kitten girlfriends? :feelshmm::ahegao:
Seconded. I'll praise him like a christcuck praises Christ if his desire to do so is genuine and he follows through

It wont. Elon is no better than other rich dudes, he just paints a picture of someone who dosn't follow the norms and does things according to his will. When in reality he wants money as much as everybody, he will use twitter to gain more via pushing his agendas, be it with crypto or other shit
:bigbrain::feelsclown: