Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Elon Musk son goes tranny and becomes daughter, changes name and cuts ties! Even billionaire have fag/tranny kid!

this nigga literally was born into godhood and decides to ditch it all to become a tranny faggot. Ungrateful piece of shit hope he gets brutally raped

this nigga literally was born into godhood and decides to ditch it all to become a tranny faggot. Ungrateful piece of shit hope he gets brutally raped
agreed what a retard. Elon apparently fired diversity/inclusion Division at Tesla today. Hopefully he funds anti-tranny shit as revenge. The globohomo got one on him.

I don't even want to see pictures of what HIS SON looks like

I will step up and be Elon's son. He can even call me Xavier if he wants.

Break Stuff No GIF

agreed what a retard. Elon apparently fired diversity/inclusion Division at Tesla today. Hopefully he funds anti-tranny shit as revenge. The globohomo got one on him.
I hope this makes him go hard right even more and he becomes the next Hitler :feelsdevil:

Did elon musk support amber hart or no?

Imagine winning a multi-billion dollar lottery ticket for being born and lighting it on fire.

Leftism is such a cult isn't it. It literally tells people to cut ties with your own family if they don't share in your views.

Fucking globohomo :feelsclown: zog empire is at it once again.

Imagine winning a multi-billion dollar lottery ticket for being born and lighting it on fire.

If you’re mentally ill enough to become a tranny in the first place, it’s no surprise that you’re also mentally ill enough to throw away a multi-billion dollar inheritance :feelsthink:

Elon Musk isn't even some fucking hardcore rightwinger, he just said that pronouns are retarded or some shit, total leftist in reality, supported Biden and Clinton in both elections, UBI etc, so feel no sympathy for this guy at all, fuck him.

Elon Musk isn't even some fucking hardcore rightwinger, he just said that pronouns are retarded or some shit, total leftist in reality, supported Biden and Clinton in both elections, UBI etc, so feel no sympathy for this guy at all, fuck him.
UBI is based. they should scrap minimum wage and replace with UBI

Embarrassment for musk , it’s good that he will not be associated with his tranny fag son

It must be bad having a troon son, not just because he's a troon abomination but because that's like receiving a terminal decease diagnosis, likely the troon will suicide in a year or two.

More and more celebrities kids are turning into troons, it must be a contract they did with the devil or with jews or aliens, to keep them rich and famous.

fucking disgusting abomination. imagine cutting billion dollar inheritance and also turning yourself into a foid :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:. Another reason no sane person will have kids in this filthy wretched earth.
I wouldn't be too hard on him.

Notice this happens soon after Elon moves on Twitter and threatens to remove the left's censorship monopoly.

My guess is the deep state has a bunch of this kid's secrets and is blackmailing him to ID as a tranny or else they'll reveal those secrets.

Once they have their claws in you they can make you do anything

It doesn't seem to make sense trying to forgoe the inheritance but if Xavier had done something bad enough he thought Elon would disown him anyway, it's not a loss.

Could be any variety of things, like maybe they have a foid ready to accuse him of rape, or have the history of what loli manga he browses, etc.

This kid might not even want to be tranny at all but is being forced to push that narrative by the jews to harm his dad.

Xavier Alexander Musk (now legally renamed as Vivian Jenna Wilson) has also been raised by his mom who divorced Elon back in 2008, it's been 14 years since then so Elon hasn't been able to protect this kid or guide him since he was FOUR years old. Contact has been limited since then due to shared custody.

MuskTwins

The other twin brother born in 2004 (and they also triplets in 2006, guess fertility treatments work) hasn't gone down this path, so I expect Xavier/Vivian wants to be set apart from twin by acting differently.

I don't know if that necessarily means tranny-differently though.

NGL in the early photo does seem slightly more effeminate (look how orange short bro is standing normally while blue-shorts Xavier lifting leg like foid) but that doesn't necessarily mean homosexuality or transgenderism.

Last edited:
Elon was so busy launching teslas into the space he forgot to take care if his own son.

He literally threw away billion dollar inheritance and life on tutorial mode while millions slave away for pennies a day just to put a roof over their head

What a fucking retard, it's always the people who don't deserve it who have everything.

I wouldn't be too hard on him.

Notice this happens soon after Elon moves on Twitter and threatens to remove the left's censorship monopoly.

My guess is the deep state has a bunch of this kid's secrets and is blackmailing him to ID as a tranny or else they'll reveal those secrets.

Once they have their claws in you they can make you do anything

It doesn't seem to make sense trying to forgoe the inheritance but if Xavier had done something bad enough he thought Elon would disown him anyway, it's not a loss.

Could be any variety of things, like maybe they have a foid ready to accuse him of rape, or have the history of what loli manga he browses, etc.

This kid might not even want to be tranny at all but is being forced to push that narrative by the jews to harm his dad.

Xavier Alexander Musk (now legally renamed as Vivian Jenna Wilson) has also been raised by his mom who divorced Elon back in 2008, it's been 14 years since then so Elon hasn't been able to protect this kid or guide him since he was FOUR years old. Contact has been limited since then due to shared custody.

View attachment 631324

The other twin brother born in 2004 (and they also triplets in 2006, guess fertility treatments work) hasn't gone down this path, so I expect Xavier/Vivian wants to be set apart from twin by acting differently.

I don't know if that necessarily means tranny-differently though.

NGL in the early photo does seem slightly more effeminate (look how orange short bro is standing normally while blue-shorts Xavier lifting leg like foid) but that doesn't necessarily mean homosexuality or transgenderism.

He literally threw away billion dollar inheritance and life on tutorial mode while millions slave away for pennies a day just to put a roof over their head
What a fucking retard, it's always the people who don't deserve it who have everything.
Dad might've already been about to disinherit him for other reasons like raping one of his sisters, so maybe this was a way to save face?

Should gift him a car that explodes randomly.

Musk also got dumped by Grimes for a tranny. Brutal shit even for a billionaire.
JFL at trooning out, cutting ties and losing free billions from your father. That retard must be severely mentally ill or insane.
That would be so based.

I want to gouge my eyes out:feelspuke:
The sheer mental retardation here is insane. As a poorfag this is making me angry. I want to beat that retarded tranny to death:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Leftism is such a cult isn't it. It literally tells people to cut ties with your own family if they don't share in your views.
Many people ratted out their relatives after the jan6 shit. Social media brainwashing is extremely potent on many.
Anyone who disagrees even slightest with the current thing hive mind is a nazi to them. They don't care for nuance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back