Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Elon Musk The Powerfull Golem of Jew

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
"Neuralink aims to operate on 11 people next year and over 22,000 by 2030."

They are looking for their first human volunteer, someone with paralysis in all four limbs. But according to Bloomberg, "thousands are lining up." They want this to trend and be the next cool thing.

Cyberpunk is upon us :shock:

If he only wanted to build me a new body, 6'5 tall with 8 inch penis.

I hate him since he unblocked my Twitter account, which was banned because of hate speech, and then banned me because of hate speech again.

Wouldn't matter foids want genes first and foremost it's kinda like how some guys grow beards to hide their none existent jaws bitches see through that

Wouldn't matter foids want genes first and foremost it's kinda like how some guys grow beards to hide their none existent jaws bitches see through that
At least i wouldn't get mogged. There would be some foids willing, though i would be a freak.

in the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are six foot two or taller. Among my CEO sample, almost a third were six foot two or taller

in the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are six foot two or taller. Among my CEO sample, almost a third were six foot two or taller
Burutal :feelsrope:

And cock opens up like an umbrella with spikes annihilating roastbeef :feelzez:

cyborg body
AI girlfriend technology
reverse aging
its all coming together brocel :feelshehe:

truly cyberpunk-pilled :feelzez:

cyborg body
AI girlfriend technology
reverse aging
its all coming together brocel :feelshehe:

truly cyberpunk-pilled :feelzez:
lifefuel for futurecels.

"Neuralink aims to operate on 11 people next year and over 22,000 by 2030."

They are looking for their first human volunteer, someone with paralysis in all four limbs. But according to (((Bloomberg))), "thousands are lining up." They want this to trend and be the next cool thing.

no thank you. i dont need glowieware in my brain. its already in my computer

Last edited: