Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Elon Musk’s SNL bits weren’t unfunny because he’s autistic

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

This take is pissing me off so Im going to just rant about it to get it out of my system.

Elon Musk's SNL bits weren't unfunny because he's autistic, they were unfunny because he's an out of touch conservative billionaire with a cult of personality who panders to online nerd communities who are obsessed with 4chan, cryptocurrency, and saying slurs as often as possible. Every time this man says a single thing it's incredibly clear he has no idea what life is like for the average person and has been spoonfed by others his entire life. He didn't start tesla, he bought it. He's more of a detriment to SpaceX than a positive. He's rich because mommy and daddy being racists in apartheid South Africa. He owns a fucking diamond mine. He calls literal heroes pedophiles for daring to criticize his stupid plans thatd kill innocents. His companies violate almost every OSHA standard (and thats just the shit in the USA) and his space company rains dangerous shit all over American cities.

People don't hate Elon Musk because he's autistic. People hate Elon Musk because he's a Captain Planet villain.

And, trying to level that disgust towards him as disgust towards autistic people is so extremely ableist. Elon Musk getting made fun of for being terrible at comedy and being an unrelatable billionaire is not the same as autistic people getting made fun of for not being able to communicate ideas.

Fuck all the way off.

Bruh you're crying about "muh racist rich conservatives" "apartheid state ohmuhgurrr" and "ableism" and unironically watch SNL, like wtf you belong on the cotton-field reddit boy.

You're right that austistic people can still be funny though.

Did not read
Ok chonker
Bruh you're crying about "muh racist rich conservatives" "apartheid state ohmuhgurrr" and "ableism" and unironically watch SNL, like wtf you belong on the cotton-field reddit boy.

You're right that austistic people can still be funny though.
I assure you his mental divergence had nothing to do with his jokes missing their mark. One skit was called Gen Z Hospital and was loaded on nothing but horribly misused AAVE. That was it. There was no punchline outside of using AAVE improperly. That has nothing to do with him being on the autism spectrum and everything to do with him being an out of touch billionaire boomer trying to belittle the generation that most often sees through his bullshit.

He’s also, despite his claim in his monologue, not the only SNL host to be neurodivergent. Dan Akroyd, former cast member and later host, is also on the autism spectrum and has spoken often about it.

>RDF (Ritalincel Defense Force)

Three randomly taken photos of three average RDF (Ritalincel Defense Force) members:
Images

Three randomly taken photos of three average ARC (Anti-Ritalincel Coalition) members:

Last edited:
Snapchat 650118396

RDF, REPORTING FOR DUTY! SIR!

You are haba, leave this site
can someone please tell me what the fuck haba means what is all this shit when did i miss it :feelsohgod:

I'm going to invoke Occam here and posit that maybe he wasn't funny because he isn't a comedian.

If any autism was involved was likely in agreeing to do a comedy skit while having no media talent or experience. I don't think what anybody was expecting, considering what the guy does for a living. I doubt Warren Buffett would have fared any better.

Last edited:
Elon made a lot of pathetic losers lose money in crypto with his tweets.