Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Emasculated by normies

Devilspawncel

Devilspawncel

Autistic no friends KHHV veteran rotmaxxer
★★
I fucking hate when normies treat me like a little child or like some kind of pet :lasereyes:

Yet, and the end of the day, they're right and despite how much I'd like it, I am not and never will be a real man

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Stop talking about yourself like that.
I've been going to the gym for a year and my bench went from 45 to 105, then dropped down to 80. I am skinny as fuck, look facewise like a 14 year old and store fat like a woman. I cannot run either because of the pain in my knees.

Unless I get steroids I am not and will never be a man :feelsrope:

I've been going to the gym for a year and my bench went from 45 to 105, then dropped down to 80. I am skinny as fuck, look facewise like a 14 year old and store fat like a woman. I cannot run either because of the pain in my knees.

Unless I get steroids I am not and will never be a man :feelsrope:
Did you get your T checked ?
It's hardly your fault if you have low t

You might as well just get on steroids tbh, what do you have to lose

Did you get your T checked ?
It's hardly your fault if you have low t

You might as well just get on steroids tbh, what do you have to lose
I'm gonna get my T checked soon, I guarantee it will be sub 300 ng/dL. I am an effeminate subhuman. :cryfeels:

I'm gonna get my T checked soon, I guarantee it will be sub 300 ng/dL. I am an effeminate subhuman. :cryfeels:
You'd feel much better on steroids. I'd tell you to quit it with the self-hate but it's a symptom of low t.

You'd feel much better on steroids. I'd tell you to quit it with the self-hate but it's a symptom of low t.
But muh erectile dysfunction tho !!! :soy:

as fucking IF :feelskek:

Steroids give erectily dysfunction ? I thought they usually made you even hornier.
When you get off them your levels sink to sub 100. Hence the side effects

I fucking hate when normies treat me like a little child or like some kind of pet :lasereyes:

Yet, and the end of the day, they're right and despite how much I'd like it, I am not and never will be a real man

i hate when they call us buddy

it always gets reinforced when being manlet and not being able to grow any facial hair :feelscry: