Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Embrace misogyny

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Embrace misogyny being a misogynist is based if you don’t hate women you’re a cuck real men are misogynists I’m done pretending to be a normie cuck to fit in I’m going full fledge misogynistic Incel since that’s how the media portrays us might as well put on a show for them

I don't want to hate foids but they keep being hateable

Be careful with this new wave of threadspamming; you may just find yourself once again trapped in the unending webs of the Ban Appeals subforum! :feelstrash:

But yes; generally that's inevitable due to their inherent nature of both gaslighting and misleading coping subhumans into the sweet lie of the bluepill, while at the same admonishing them and treating them like invisible garbage even if you ignore their hypergamy-inducing behaviour. :feelsclown:

Be careful with this new wave of threadspamming; you may just find yourself once again trapped in the unending webs of the Ban Appeals subforum! :feelstrash:

But yes; generally that's inevitable due to their inherent nature of both gaslighting and misleading coping subhumans into the sweet lie of the bluepill, while at the same admonishing them and treating them like invisible garbage even if you ignore their hypergamy-inducing behaviour. :feelsclown:
I’m not making sewer tier threads so I’ll be alright

Same, Im tired of being bluepilled and CUCKED!!! Im going to be misogynistic UNTUL I get a gf,

already have embraced it