Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Embracing Body Positivity

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I don't want to feel like shit forever for being ugly maybe this will help JFL, im just tired of hating my body so much.

body positivity is a myth even for foids
they claim "PLUS SIZED QUEENS" - :foidSoy:, like lizzo are beautiful or how trans women are hot but if you even compare them to lizzo or trannies they lose it and take it as a massive insult.
best cope is the rope or just stop eatting piggy! oink oink!

Are you fat or just ugly?

I thought he was rich. Was it a larp? I am guessing so since he made a post saying he lives with a roommate. Why would a rich nigga need to live with roommate? :feelswhere:

I'm high IQ and one of the richest 20-something year olds on the planet.
Hfsidc

jfl, i don't even feel bad for you

Are you fat or just ugly?
I'm not fat, just ugly
I thought he was rich. Was it a larp? I am guessing so since he made a post saying he lives with a roommate. Why would a rich nigga need to live with roommate? :feelswhere:
Because rich people work in the highest paying jobs, highest paying jobs are in city-centres. You need to live with roommates to live in these expensive areas where the high-paying jobs are.

At the moment I'm doing things for my body. I eat very little and exercise to lose weight. But not because of women, but because I don't feel well.

You claimed you were one of the richest 20 year olds. That makes no sense.
Yes, I am.... besides tiktok millionaires.

20-something year olds who work in tech/banking all HAVE ROOMMATES, unless they have a remote from home position.

You think those 23 year old Google software engineers are living alone in San Fransico?

Name one person who thinks im troll, because I can list about 50 from that last thread that were dogpiling you.
Some dude made a thread recently about how neo-nazis like yourself are just here to make us look stupid.