Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Empathetic gender strikes again

Well well well, If men are so dangerous, Why are women overlooked?

I had a UC capability for work questionnaire today.

I mentioned muh apsergers and the pains I get in my ankle.

Do you think I will get more money or will I fail the face to face assessment?

Bet she won't even get a life sentence, considering the cUcK doesn't have a death penalty: If anyone deserves it, it's foids such as this.

Removing them from the gene pool would benefit humanity immensely.

I wonder if babies will choose bears over foid
No they wouldn't because even they are less retarded then foids

and she won’t even be punished

and she won’t even be punished
Foids such as this should be given to Incels to use as a sex-toy: Think about it, it punishes the foid whilst also reducing the Incel crisis so no one goes ER. :feelsthink:

I had a UC capability for work questionnaire today.

I mentioned muh apsergers and the pains I get in my ankle.

Do you think I will get more money or will I fail the face to face assessment?
you will have a meeting with a (((doctor))) and they ask you about all the shit you wrote down in the questionnaire, how it affects your daily life etc.

The doc types up all you're saying and then sends it off to the DWP, who will then send you a letter after a few weeks with their decision, on whether you can work or if you have limited capability. Im only getting extra £30 a month, better than nothing ig

My stuff was all mental related shit, muh depression, anxiety etc. so they did not make me do any physical tests. Did you go into detail on your stuff?

Did you go into detail on your stuff?
The jobcentre themselves advised me to do health journey shit.

I wrote in all caps because it said to, but it looks retarded writing paragraphs in all caps. Did you write in all caps?

I mentioned my physical pain and the fact I am retarded, but my physical pain is the main thing.

Jobcentre said I could keep all my wage (part-time wage) on top of my UC without any of it being take off like it is now.

Women still practice infanticide to this day.