Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee encirclement2.3

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Just watch how that femoid went crazy for Chad's cock. She literally begs him to fuck her.

Braincels have no braincells if they have an ugly fat foid running the entire subreddit.

Last edited:
This kid's legit truecel man, leave 'im alone.
DS1Ks3gUQAEgbMK1

nigger this dude is just a chubby 15 year old boy with girl hair
how can you claim that its over when he is literally just a teenager going through an emo phase? he isnt even fully grown at that stage, hasnt even finished puberty for fucks sake
kids like this simply do not belong here, period. i dont even want to think about how much he is fucking up his own mental development by hanging out with bitter incels and telling himself that its fucking over so early in life.

also OP you are a massive fucking retard for using your IRL name on a forum like this and linking to your goddamn youtube and twitter
you do NOT want to be associated with a site like this, ever. not in any way.

View attachment 18218

how can you claim that its over when he is literally just a teenager going through an emo phase? he isnt even fully grown at that stage, hasnt even finished puberty for fucks sake
kids like this simply do not belong here, period. i dont even want to think about how much he is fucking up his own mental development by hanging out with bitter incels and telling himself that its fucking over so early in life.

also OP you are a massive fucking retard for using your IRL name on a forum like this and linking to your goddamn youtube and twitter

Oh don't worry I was a 15 year old chubby guy and just went through puberty and am now a 6'4 white chad who can get any girl he wants.

I have an incel video on my channel no point in removing my youtube link.

Braincels has no brain braincells if they have an ugly fat foid running the entire subreddit.
My head hurts from trying to comprehend that mess of a sentence.

Women will act very submissive and sorry just to get Chad's cock... lmao.

View attachment 18218

He's a 5'7" hapa. Look at the feminine facial features too. Those won't change with age. Not to mention, growing up overweight makes your formative years suck because you get bullied. It never began for him.

I knew at 15 it was over for myself. It's good that he's blackpilled at such a young age. When I was 15, I treated women respectfully and constantly got cucked and taken advantage of.

I do agree with the real life linking stuff though. I'd be careful with that.

He's a 5'7" hapa. Look at the feminine facial features too. Those won't change with age. Not to mention, growing up overweight makes your formative years suck because you get bullied. It never began for him.

I knew at 15 it was over for myself. It's good that he's blackpilled at such a young age. When I was 15, I treated women respectfully and constantly got cucked and taken advantage of.

I do agree with the real life linking stuff though. I'd be careful with that.

That was me a month ago, not now. I lost weight and my hair is shorter.

He's a 5'7" hapa. Look at the feminine facial features too. Those won't change with age.

the kid is fucking 15, of fucking course his height will change. boys keep growing until at least 19, some even beyond 20.
same for his facial features, they will absolutely change.

the kid is fucking 15, of fucking course his height will change. boys keep growing until at least 19, some even beyond 20.
No amount of growing will fix that nose and lips man. His only chance is if he does hit your growth your talking about. He's gonna need at least 6'2" to have a chance.

How the hell are you so sure that I'll suddenly have masculine facial features?
No amount of growing will fix that nose and lips man. His only chance is if he does hit your growth your talking about. He's gonna need at least 6'2" to have a chance.

Exactly.

Not bashing dude, but he has a point. Nothing ever goes away on the internet.

How the hell are you so sure that I'll suddenly have masculine facial features?

Exactly.

Just lol at these people thinking thaf your face just animorphs completely in your late teens. It's already over.

"Oh my god chad wait it's just joke."
"Pls don't take your cock away"
"NO, chad, stop I was not serious"

Fucking bitch cunt.