Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Encouraging single men to date single mothers is the worst advice you could possibly give them.

Cha0tic

Cha0tic

Self-banned
-
I just saw a Feddit post encouraging single men to date single mothers and it put me in a rage. Single mothers have no self-control or long-term planning skills as evidenced by their terrible decision to mate with a loser Chad and keep his baby.

You will never be the father to those kids. You will never be considered part of the family. Remember anons, the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

They encourage single men to date trannies these days

they set single men up to fail.

Cucked shit for soy plebbitors. Single mothers deserve to suffer... They need to put more stringent control on child support, so those toilets can't use the money on bullshit, instead of their kid

"NO NO NO!! I can't use my kids child support money on fake nails and condoms. This is le [insert libtard buzz word]."

I want to see those miserable toilets seethe

Fuck the media. Portrying single mothers as poor, innocent beings who have zero fault for their current situation and demonizing the men who left them

They encourage single men to date trannies these days
"TRanSPHoBiC!!!!"

If its transphobic to not date troons then its racist to not date balding Indian janitors

It's increases foids ego, single men who date single mothers should be stoned.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back