Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel End all woke culture

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
Woke culture is destroying this society

Fucking old foids make me so angry they are all woke I won’t even talk to any cunts over 23 yrs old makes my blood boil they belong in nursing hom! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

bro stop posting HIGH IQ threads you were LARPING as a retard this whole time?

I do not larp
stop posting low IQ threads man you need to post about HIGH IQ threads like fishcel,snowcel,crablegspill,tinpill, and buying ur fishcel stacy fish

Fucking old foids make me so angry they are all woke I won’t even talk to any cunts over 23 yrs old makes my blood boil they belong in nursing hom! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
more like a kkkamp

Idk man older foids are kinda good