Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Enjoying other things in life here and in Brazil

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I cannot. Without cute adorable loli waifu of culture those other things are giving jkust small part of pleasure what they should. World is so empty, life unfulfilled, feel pathetic and worthless. And so life goes into ways of ldaeemaxxing, hikikomoring, and sinking in various phobias and demotivation to do anything, and developing habit to read stupid, disgusting, and unaacpeptable things, like all that bluepilled cuckery in inceltears
But how about smegmoidic favelacel? He should be succesfully enjoying all those other things, but his "other tings" are obsession with incels. So is he man with hobby, and giving to it all time, or not realy so happy inside, and has habit to read what for him appears stupid, disgusting, and unacceptable?..

and tfu on ugly femorloids and roasties, wouldn't, I like to read whats disgusting, but not to do

W w wha

Uhm...What?

He's probably an incel like us. If he had an account here, he would be the first in the "time online" list.

Crazy shit man

There should just be a de Geso mega thread

I don't understand tbh

What's your daily experience like in Brazil? My exposure to Brazil is limited to fapping to big booty and thigh foids like Muhler Melancia and watching documentaries on militarized police trying to take control of lawless nigger favelas

What's your daily experience like in Brazil? My exposure to Brazil is limited to fapping to big booty and thigh foids like Muhler Melancia and watching documentaries on militarized police trying to take control of lawless nigger favelas
I fap to Kuruminha

This post made my day

@Napoleon de Geso do you actually live in Brazil? Thought you were from Lithuania or a city near there. :feelstrash:

Also you'd have to be a borderline phaggot if you wouldn't date Brazilian foids older than 14.