Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Enjoying some selfmade chicken tenders

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Just made myself some delicious chicken tenders coated in a buffalo sauce and selfmade ranch sauce:feelsohh:
20240420 153138

I guess life can be sweet sometimes

@Todd Thundercock type diet

We got similar speakers lol. Also, clean setup. My shit is dirty as hell

Thats fantastic, maybe send a pic and enjoy and have a nice dipping sauce too.

I like cooking and making stuff sometimes too, I just really wish I could share all this shit with a girlfriend!

Oh well brocel, at least you have this forum, I usually combine good food cope with tv show as cope and thats basically the story of my life.

Thats fantastic, maybe send a pic and enjoy and have a nice dipping sauce too
There is literally a pic in the thread lol
I like cooking and making stuff sometimes too, I just really wish I could share all this shit with a girlfriend!
Same:feelsbadman: My relatives keep feeding me copium by saying that with my cooking skills i will make a girl very happy one day. If they only knew how over it is
I usually combine good food cope with tv show as cope and thats basically the story of my life.
same

There is literally a pic in the thread lol
Oh, I have very bad internet and sometimes I am not able to view images on this site for some reason, really annoying.
Same:feelsbadman: My relatives keep feeding me copium by saying that with my cooking skills i will make a girl very happy one day. If they only knew how over it is
Well yeah that would be a good perk in a relationship, the issue is actually landing one :feelsbadman:

Damn those chicken tenders look good (must be my half nigga side coming out) hope you enjoyed the tenders my nigger