Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Entitled Tallfag at gym tried to get me to follow him around and help him/give him advice

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
He’s about 6’5 and im 5’11 and I have to look up when I talk to him :reeeeee: . I live in UK and the height standards here are 6’2+ minimum and I’m considered average/short.

He saw me repping 50kg on incline dumbbells and wanted me to spot him and then he’s like “just stay with me bro” :reeeeee: . I would NEVER even THINK OF SAYING THAT TO SOMEONE. How much of an entitled easy life has this guy lived?? Where he expects someone to help him in all aspects of life like he’s entitled to it??? :reeeeee: Worst thing is I gave him some advice and I wish I didn’t now :reeeeee: . If I needed his help in other aspects of life for example at JEWVERSITY OR COLLEGE he wouldn’t even LOOK AT ME AND YES ITS HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE.

He then sees me on another machine and tries to use it as the same time as me :reeeeee: . I put him in his place however and let him know I’m pissed off now by the way I talked to him. After that he finally fucked off and did something else. HOLY SHIT TALLFAGS ARE SO ENTITLED.

You should've killed this piece of shit. Tallfags deserve death.

I don't see the problem. He was just trying to be friendly.

the average height in the uk is 5'9, you live in a town called chadvile or something?
In what world is average 5’9 . If this was the case I wouldn’t be on this site. That is outdated and now average is 6’2+ I’m considered BARELY average

How are you incel then? You have to have some sort of physique
I wish that was how the world worked. I could bench 200kg and still be incel. I see weakfags benching 60kg with gfs 24/7

In what world is average 5’9 . If this was the case I wouldn’t be on this site. That is outdated and now average is 6’2+ I’m considered BARELY average
I'm 5'6 and live in Greece and I barely see anyone who's half a head taller than me, everyone is around my height. Are you being height mogged every time you go outside?

I wish that was how the world worked. I could bench 200kg and still be incel. I see weakfags benching 60kg with gfs 24/7
See that's the difference between men and women. Guys will hear stuff like this and think "Impressive! He must be popular" while women only care about face and money.

I'm 5'6 and live in Greece and I barely see anyone who's half a head taller than me, everyone is around my height. Are you being height mogged every time you go outside?
I’m not surprised. Greek people are much shorter than Western fags. I wish I lived in that kind of area/ Eastern Europe. If you go to UK you’d feel like midget brother. I get heightmogged by high school kids frequently. Yes it’s not a joke :reeeeee:

See that's the difference between men and women. Guys will hear stuff like this and think "Impressive! He must be popular" while women only care about face and money.
:lasereyes: ovER. 0 recognition for what I do in fact there was a couple right next to me with a man that just had a better face than me :reeeeee:

You are a fucking tallchad stfu
Fuck you bastard. There’s hundreds of people in this forum that are 6’0+ why tf am I a tallfag. Fuck ofd

I’m not surprised. Greek people are much shorter than Western fags. I wish I lived in that kind of area/ Eastern Europe. If you go to UK you’d feel like midget brother. I get heightmogged by high school kids frequently. Yes it’s not a joke :reeeeee:
sorry to hear that bro, the younger generation has gotten much taller. Have you thought about becoming a personal coach? you're big af so people would trust you with coaching them. Seems like you already know a lot about nutrition and exercising

He then sees me on another machine and tries to use it as the same time as me
Asks you for a favor then tries to rob you out of something. Classic normgroid move. Violence is justified.

Asks you for a favor then tries to rob you out of something. Classic normgroid move. Violence is justified.
Literally I couldn’t hold back and was ready to fight him then he realised how much of a bastard he was and just moved off

He’s about 6’5 and im 5’11 and I have to look up when I talk to him :reeeeee: . I live in UK and the height standards here are 6’2+ minimum and I’m considered average/short.

He saw me repping 50kg on incline dumbbells and wanted me to spot him and then he’s like “just stay with me bro” :reeeeee: . I would NEVER even THINK OF SAYING THAT TO SOMEONE. How much of an entitled easy life has this guy lived?? Where he expects someone to help him in all aspects of life like he’s entitled to it??? :reeeeee: Worst thing is I gave him some advice and I wish I didn’t now :reeeeee: . If I needed his help in other aspects of life for example at JEWVERSITY OR COLLEGE he wouldn’t even LOOK AT ME AND YES ITS HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE.

He then sees me on another machine and tries to use it as the same time as me :reeeeee: . I put him in his place however and let him know I’m pissed off now by the way I talked to him. After that he finally fucked off and did something else. HOLY SHIT TALLFAGS ARE SO ENTITLED.
he is treating you like a pet someone to mog

I'm 5'9, I would eat shit to be 5'11
2 inch difference? It’s not even noticeable. Also anyone can take roids? I’m a literal gymcel and do nothing other than go gym

I've been to the UK plenty of times and the average isn't over 6ft.
But you wouldn’t look at a 5’11 guy and be like yeah he’s tall. Opposite actually

I used to weigh 300 pounds and was training for strongman until I got severely ill for 7 months, you can't control illnesses dumbfuck
And why tf are you angry at me you shitter. It’s not like I gave you the illness.

You’re not 5’11 if you think that’s short lol

Because you're complaining about being short at 5'11. 5'11 isn't short here in the United States, so it shouldn't be short in the UK.
I said I was average. I get heightmogged frequently here because zoomers are growing to 6ft+ by 14 so the standards are rising

But you wouldn’t look at a 5’11 guy and be like yeah he’s tall. Opposite actually
I wouldn't think he's short. I would think he has a decent height.

And don't measure at the morning, because you decrease by 1-2cm after the morning so most normies see you midday height. Measure in the middle of the day.
Yeah I measured in the morning that’s probably why :feelskek: . I’m 5’10 mid day. And yes I used the rectangle method thing where I line it up. Imagine I also wear height sole boosters in my trainers. It’s fkng brutal

Does he strength mog u

I'm 5'6 and live in Greece
What it's like to be an incel in Greece and what the foids are like there? I read it's the most sexually active country in the world.

he is talking about KG not LBS

american
Nigga thats the same weight :feelskek: :feelskek: