Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity EntitlementPill: "You're not entitled to ask why a woman won't have sex with you"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Yes really. The female supremacist shit coming out of this article really is brazen as fuck.

So we're supposed to be docile slaves are we? If the boot was on the other foot we'd never hear the end of it.
Equally vicious were the e-mails from my fellow feminists. They too, talked about entitlement and suggested that it is my human right to have sex. By abstaining, they said I was relenting to pressures set up by a patriarchal society.

For these men the “truth” lies in getting laid, no matter the consequences. In today’s sex-positive society, as sex becomes increasingly synonymous with human rights, incels feel denied what they consider “rightfully” theirs.

But it’s not just men’s rights activists — and their pop culture equivalents — that are clamoring to say that sex is an entitlement. Women of disparate generations are using the same argument.

A 35-year-old single friend was advised by her mother to have sex before marriage. “Go for it!” she was told. “You have the right to feel pleasure.” Several friends tell me that their feminist moms similarly encouraged them to have sex because it was a right earned by their foremothers.

Last edited:
Woman are trash what a suprise

Why is there now, more than ever, a voiced feeling of sexual entitlement, from both men and women? Perhaps it’s the United States’ sex-obsessed culture, combined with its competitive capitalistic principles, that causes an individual’s value to be defined so often by the number of sexual partners he or she has had. (Last month, I came across a Valentine’s Day sale item — an “I Owe You Sex” coupon book, written by women for women. There were coupons for a “nooner” and a night “downtown.” Women buy, literally and figuratively, the idea that having lots of sex is empowering.)

trash article written by ugly obese women
no surprises here

Using the same foid logic, "you're not entitled to complain about the fact that men ask what they want". :feelskek: :feelskek:

"Silly inkwell, just die alone and defend whamen till your last suffering breath":soy:

I can use this "it's not le right, it's a privilege" shit for a lot of things those cunts take for granted.

I can use this "it's not le right, it's a privilege" shit for a lot of things those cunts take for granted.

Yes you can and should.
Using the same foid logic, "you're not entitled to complain about the fact that men ask what they want". :feelskek: :feelskek:

"Silly inkwell, just die alone and defend whamen till your last suffering breath":soy:

That's what they expect really.
If sex is a privilege then are we not allowed to be upset by the privileged? Like what these leftists are allowed to be?

"A 35-year-old single friend was advised by her mother to have sex before marriage. “Go for it!” she was told."

Send the space rock.

No need anyway, you already know the answer: because you're not attractive enough.

LOOKS.