Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Equality: we should make all prisons co-ed. Why are correctional facilities segregated by gender?

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I can't for the life of me see why men and foids are housed separately.

If a femoid gets raped in prison, well, shouldn't that just be a collateral consequence of imprisonment?

After all, normies are fine with prison rape jokes when men are the victims.

Because the social hierarchy of prisons would collapse just like it collapsed on the outside.

Because men would rape women til their vaginas were ruptured and normies are too protective of women

There would be too many pregnant women

This is a good thought experiment to see just how anti-male and sadistic towards males normies are. They would never say anything like to a female criminal "don't drop the soap" in a coed prison system lol.

Imagine how butthurt someone would get if you joked about female criminals being gangraped in prison by men.

It would be a foid paradise. Nearly all female correctional officers sleep and get pregnant by the bad boys there, so it would basically create an insane version of that. Foid prisoners would kill each other for "their" chad. Actually sounds like a good idea... :feelsokman:

Normies even insist that gender is a social construct so by their logic it should make sense.

I was under the impression that no straight sex and separation from women was part of the punishment. Probably also to keep women from getting gang raped.

I occasionally make this point and I always feel like I'm preaching in the desert.

Is gender a social construct, yes or no ? Because if it is, gender segregation is not justified anywhere. At least not if it's imposed by Law (citizens have freedom of association).

And indeed, the possibility of rape is not an excuse. Men can rape anyone so long as they're physically stronger than their victims. Some men with weak constitution are just as vulnerable as women.

Being isolated from rapists is just an other female privilege.

Last edited:
It’s a perfect of how deep down nobody actually believes gender is a social construct. Everyone knows men and women are biologically different and that men would overpower and dominate women if they were housed together

They would never say anything like to a female criminal "don't drop the soap" in a coed prison system lol.

Imagine how butthurt someone would get if you joked about female criminals being gangraped in prison by men.
Normies don't think, that's why.

And indeed, the possibility of rape is not an excuse. Men can rape anyone so long as they're physically stronger than their victims. Some men with weak constitution are just as vulnerable as women.

Maybe prisons should be segregated by weight class instead of gender. :feelskek:

One of the whole points of jail is to deprive men of sex (and freedom).

It supposed to "man you up" and make you a better person upon release.

Today, it's useless. Men are no longer getting sex and feel like inmates in their own home, in the workplace, on a dating platform, local bar etc.

Tbh, gender is a social construct.

Today, it's useless. Men are no longer getting sex and feel like inmates in their own home, in the workplace, on a dating platform, local bar etc.
No one really cares about rehabilitation anymore. What normies really want is to feel the sensation of their boot on someone else's face -- that's why they keep demanding longer and longer prison sentences. Criminal justice is fucked.

This is a good thought experiment to see just how anti-male and sadistic towards males normies are. They would never say anything like to a female criminal "don't drop the soap" in a coed prison system lol.

Facts. When was the last time you even heard a story of a woman that commits a violent crime against someone in her family getting "prison justice"? Despite their quarrels women stick together, while men are always trying to put on performance and make a statement by punishing other men.
I occasionally make this point and I always feel like I'm preaching in the desert.

Is gender a social construct, yes or no ? Because if it is, gender segregation is not justified anywhere. At least not if it's imposed by Law (citizens have freedom of association).

Being isolated from rapists is just an other female privilege.

muh "debt to society"
No one really cares about rehabilitation anymore. What normies really want is to feel the sensation of their boot on someone else's face -- that's why they keep demanding longer and longer prison sentences. Criminal justice is fucked.

Facts. When was the last time you even heard a story of a woman that commits a violent crime against someone in her family getting "prison justice"? Despite their quarrels women stick together, while men are always trying to put on performance and make a statement by punishing other men.

muh "debt to society"

After all, normies are fine with prison rape jokes when men are the victims.
yeah and only if it's men
since normies love women and protecting muh qween

Equality but only when it suits them.

it's OK for men to get raped in prison, but if a woman gets raped it's an outrage.
I can't for the life of me see why men and foids are housed separately
we both know perfectly well why they are housed separately. foids need to be protected from men, according to soyciety and the gynocentric social order. when blacks and whites were segregated it's called racism. when men and women are segeragated, it's compassion. :feelsclown::feelsclown:after all, wahmen aren't built for jail, and are probably only in there because they got victimised somehow.

Always hated hearing that phrase, what fucking debt, society hasn't given me anything of worth yet, nothing worth living for and nothing worth dying for
tbh
It's awfully entitled of society to think that I owe it anything when it makes a point to shit on me and try to stop me from even venting online.
Not even if it allowed me to then actually tbhngl
Let people that want to fight for society fight for it and let those that don't want to not be forced to, ideally.

Because men would rape women til their vaginas were ruptured and normies are too protective of women
That's exactly what this tranny did. He got himself transfered to a womens prison because he identified as female and raped female inmates.

Fucking legend.

Last edited:
it's OK for men to get raped in prison, but if a woman gets raped it's an outrage.

we both know perfectly well why they are housed separately. foids need to be protected from men, according to soyciety and the gynocentric social order. when blacks and whites were segregated it's called racism. when men and women are segeragated, it's compassion. :feelsclown::feelsclown:after all, wahmen aren't built for jail, and are probably only in there because they got victimised somehow.
The outrageous thing in the U.S. is that some states put juveniles in adult facilities, and nobody gives a fuck about it, that would be considered ridiculous and inhumane here in the U.K. and in most of the developed West.

It would make things worse for normal guys in prisom, all the females would fuck the most hardened dangerous criminals and the normal guys would get nothing.
And the guards would give women special treatment and be their simps