Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ER and Minassian are white terrorists

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
To this day when cuckkitors talk about ER and Alek they still call them white terrorists and a product of white supremacy, even though ER is well-known to be a hapa and Alek is half Armenian, half Iranian and their motive wasn't race anyways. Scum is hellbent on making them appear white for obvious reasons.

Frustrated incel?, must be a white supremecist

Capable_Onion

Curries ignored again...

thewyre just trying to do more to make incels looks bad

To this day when cuckkitors talk about ER and Alek they still call them white terrorists and a product of white supremacy, even though ER is well-known to be a hapa and Alek is half Armenian, half Iranian and their motive wasn't race anyways. Scum is hellbent on making them appear white for obvious reasons.
This. Saw a very interesting comment today on a publication about Incel by the ÖRR (=public broadcasting service) on Facebook today that was very pathognomonic for everything related to normies and their "knowledge" of incels:
Comment

A foid said that AM was very ashamed of his half-asian heritage and that means that all incels are either frustrated white males or at least worshippers of white males. She also claimed that AM tried to make his hair blonde and bleached his skin, because he considered himself as white.
She also says that mostly black males are accused of toxic masculinity (in what parallel universe does she live in?) and says that they should say that incels are all young white men who define themselves as the last bastion of white supremacy - and then she is afraid that not saying that all incels are white will lead to even more stigmas against minorities.
Perfect understanding on everything.

Looks white to me :feelsjuice:

D9ObpYDXUAAnAfJ.jpg

Of course. White = bad and bad = white in today's world. Didn't you know?

She also says that mostly black males are accused of toxic masculinity (in what parallel universe does she live in?)
I yet have to see that.

and says that they should say that incels are all young white men who define themselves as the last bastion of white supremacy - and then she is afraid that not saying that all incels are white will lead to even more stigmas against minorities.
Wtf this is unreal. Shit like this is why normies think that incels are exclusively white. I saw a redditor from normie sub once who couldn't believe some incel was Indian. She genuinely believed that inceldom was exclusively a white guy thing. Another time I saw some incel post from 4chan screenshooted on a normie sub and when some cuck mentioned "muh white males", someone replied that the flag on 4chan post was japanese and he got downvoted into oblivion and all the replies coped by saying how he used vpn to make himself appear japanese even though 4ch blocks vpns. It's unreal, normies are hellbent on making incels an exclusively white guy club and that article you mentioned just cements their stupid beliefs.

Wtf this is unreal. Shit like this is why normies think that incels are exclusively white. I saw a redditor from normie sub once who couldn't believe some incel was Indian. She genuinely believed that inceldom was exclusively a white guy thing. Another time I saw some incel post from 4chan screenshooted on a normie sub and when some cuck mentioned "muh white males", someone replied that the flag on 4chan post was japanese and he got downvoted into oblivion and all the replies coped by saying how he used vpn to make himself appear japanese even though 4ch blocks vpns. It's unreal, normies are hellbent on making incels an exclusively white guy club and that article you mentioned just cements their stupid beliefs.
Surreal. Especially because the incel problem in Japan is an open secret and most western people know about Hikikomoris/waifus/etc. and the problems with the low birth rate, the growing loneliness and the growing suicide rates. But due to their pathological hatred towards white men and their complete ignorance towards all other men they ignore these facts with mental gymnastics.

Hey fuck you buddy, ER was a hapa god, right @pp183?

AM was a false flag. He didn’t even do it because of inceldom

Frustrated incel?, must be a white supremecist
I hate this black vs white morality of normoids so much. If they consider someone evil the project everything they think is evli unto them. And take away every good trait they have. Everyone is either literally Satan or a Saint

Last edited: