Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ER was a loser who happened to have turbo autism and shouldn't represent us?

Ye it’s pretty obvious but I hate him tbh. In his case game would’ve made him ascend with a low tier foid but he didn’t want that cuz he is a faggot and thinks he can pull 10s
this is every argument against ER. you attack him for his supposed "thoughts"

"he thinks he can pull 10s"

where did you get that from? oh that's right, you pulled it straight out of your ass.

i made a thread about this shit

this is every argument against ER. you attack him for his supposed "thoughts"

"he thinks he can pull 10s"

where did you get that from? oh that's right, you pulled it straight out of your ass.

i made a thread about this shit
lol maybe watch all his vids and documents he always wanted the blonde hot stacy because he thought he deserved it

lol maybe watch all his vids and documents he always wanted the blonde hot stacy because he thought he deserved it
nigga who the fuck cares about what he thinks? what is this, 1984? did ER commit some sort of "thought crime"? like, why the fuck does it matter?

do you think you deserve a better life than you do?

like I said he saw hot girls and wanted them. who cares if he wanted blonde stacy. if you were sorrounded by hot blonde stacies, you would want them too, anyone would

gray nigger pl0x
although I must agree he was averageIQ and sperg, killing random normies or even truecel, imagine if he Chadfished and arranged 20 Stacies fake-date at a local park and then...
BUT a Legend is not the smartest one, a Legen is defined by his Character which ER def had, check his videos, his evil laughter is most authentic in universe, the best voice actors wouldnt be able to repliacate that sound
and second a Legend needs Bravery, ER was brave af, I would never be brave enough to shoot or rope myself

I agree, ER was smart, he could have done a lot more pain by just not acting on his impulses. Like Unabomber, he could have gone the terrorist route and start inventing bombs and killing a lot more normies.

Also I agree he should have targetted fucking normies, not other asiancels.
His backstory and circumstances were pretty sad. With enough time anyone would snap.
Any murderer who ends it with a suicide is ultimately a tragic character.
I agree, but not sadder than any incel, at least he belonged to a rich family, he could have all the assets he wanted to start a journey to normie killing terrorism:feelsLSD:

nigga who the fuck cares about what he thinks? what is this, 1984? did ER commit some sort of "thought crime"? like, why the fuck does it matter?

do you think you deserve a better life than you do?

like I said he saw hot girls and wanted them. who cares if he wanted blonde stacy. if you were sorrounded by hot blonde stacies, you would want them too, anyone would
Ye but there’s a difference between wanting and demanding imagine. Being sub 5 and expecting 10/10s

Ye but there’s a difference between wanting and demanding imagine. Being sub 5 and expecting 10/10s
demanding? how the heck does one "demand" to get laid?

ER didn't expect 10/10s either, all he said is that he was upset about not getting hot girls.

and you didn't address this point:
why does it matter what goes on in his mind? of all the things you hate him for, you're mad because of some thought he has?

He was so beyond pathetic he couldn't even harm who hurt him. He couldn't even organise a target sorority house. If he'd have dived face first into pussy he would've come up sucking his thumb...
No,
He was a normie that tried to assimilate into a culture that hated his existence,
Did you forget that two ricecels were killed in his "attack"?
He despised people like us.

Okay I agree with the first part but wdym by "dive face first into pussy"? Do you mean approaching girls? If that's what you mean then youre stupid if you think ER with his autistic personality could have pulled off approaches. It was over for him the day he was born. The only thing I don't like about him is that he could have very easily killed atleast 10 girls if not more and he killed innocent ricecels now whether their death was good or bad(for them) is a discussion for another day.

I'd rate him 3/10 for a human being. 3 points because his autism and loneliness is relatable. But the thing is that he would have killed me(or any one of us) if we were there in place of his ricecel victims so I just don't see why everyone treats him like a Messiah. He was just another shooter who killed people because of his own personal issues.

Marc Lepine on the other hand is what I could call a true incel Saint. Him and Ted Kaczynski are the only two people I believe are worthy of my praise. Marc and Ted did it not for their selfish reasons but for the betterment of society.

I think he was delusional and autistic as fuck.
Just the fact that he used his full name on sluthate and bb.com was enough

I admire Elliot because he tried to compete with Chads and he didnt just shut up and accept that Chads are better than him..

GrAYcel faggotry.

Social retardation is a legitimate contributor to inceldom. Though Chad would get away with it. :feelsLSD:

GrAYcels calling other GrAYcels, GrAYcels?

2021 forum is Awkward awkward
:feelsjuice:

Ouch. I love that my (incredibly) drunk thread is still getting traction though.

No big drinkers here then?

The only thing I don't like about him is that he could have very easily killed atleast 10 girls if not more and he killed innocent ricecels now whether their death was good or bad(for them) is a discussion for another day.
him killing ricecels is completely irrelevant. who gives a flying fuck about those sheep. all they did was sit on their ass and play video games, and didn't whine about the unjust world they lived in, they just accepted it like cucks.
I admire Elliot because he tried to compete with Chads and he didnt just shut up and accept that Chads are better than him..
precisely, did these ricecels do that? no, they just gave in and bowed down to the corrupt system

i dont see why anyone gives a flying fuck about those ricecels.
also, I notice you just ignored my question to you, AGAIN.
why does it matter what goes on in his mind? of all the things you hate him for, you're mad because of some thought he has?
@Mentally lost cel look at this fucking cuck, hating on the supreme gentleman

literally got stopped by a door

I beg to differ.

I don’t like him but he pisses if soys and foids and that is good enough for me.

The killer we should venerate more is Cho. Incelmogged ER to oblivion and had a very impressive body count

him killing ricecels is completely irrelevant. who gives a flying fuck about those sheep. all they did was sit on their ass and play video games, and didn't whine about the unjust world they lived in, they just accepted it like cucks
That means he would have killed me as well if I was his roommate. He hated ethnics. He was just a stupid autistic fucker. Just because he was a virgin that doesn't get my sympathy. There are millions of other virgins, I see them everyday and idgaf about them either. If ER was my roommate and he trash talked me then I for sure would have beaten the shit out of that autistic gook piece of shit.
I ain't sucking cock of some good for nothing looser. And what makes you think you're not a sheep?:feelskek: just because you post on this forum doesn't make you a woke person. Most of you niggers here are no different than cucks from IT. Whining about unjust society like a little bitch and doing nothing about it isn't gonna change anything.

That means he would have killed me as well if I was his roommate. He hated ethnics. He was just a stupid autistic fucker. Just because he was a virgin that doesn't get my sympathy. There are millions of other virgins, I see them everyday and idgaf about them either. If ER was my roommate and he trash talked me then I for sure would have beaten the shit out of that autistic gook piece of shit.
I ain't sucking cock of some good for nothing looser. And what makes you think you're not a sheep?:feelskek: just because you post on this forum doesn't make you a woke person. Most of you niggers here are no different than cucks from IT. Whining about unjust society like a little bitch and doing nothing about it isn't gonna change anything.
he would of only killed you if you pissed him off. which you probably would have. and he also might have shot at you if you were some random civilian on the street, he would have shot you too, who the fuck cares. he did more in the name of inceldom than anyone here

sheep means you go along with things blindly. just because i ain't changing society, doesn't mean that I'm blind and can't see the world for the way it is.

and what the fuck am I supposed to do about society? you think I'm in a position of authority? The only thing one can maybe do is to go ER, and he did that and you don't give two shits because he killed some random ricecels.

I'm a loser too, anyone who doesn't fuck holes but want to is a loser in this soyciety. This shitty word has lost its meaning.

This. I want you to go ER on roasties and over protective daddies of teen girls.
overprotective daddies of teen girls? what are you someone who likes JBs too I guess?

and so you're basically saying the only thing one can do, is go ER? and they have to do it on the right people too, because killing a few incels who have shitty lives with nothing to live for is so dang awful

quite frankly, if he offed me in his rampage, it wouldn't have been that bad anyway, considering my life, and all our lives, are total fucking garbage

overprotective daddies of teen girls? what are you someone who likes JBs too I guess?
No JB, tfu on them. I need weirdo freak loli but can't because over protective daddies.
Former best "friend" debil also not helping
Pederast blet, ugly femoids are disgusting, my hand is more of sexy, and combined with pictures of animu lolis is of infinite times superior to ugly femorloids, because they worthless trash. Tfu tfu

Yea he was actually just mentally insane he wasn’t even bad looking mogs me to dust

No JB, tfu on them. I need weirdo freak loli but can't because over protective daddies.
Former best "friend" debil also not helping
Pederast blet, ugly femoids are disgusting, my hand is more of sexy, and combined with pictures of animu lolis is of infinite times superior to ugly femorloids, because they worthless trash. Tfu tfu
@Dregster666 is this dude talking about that one old dude who got banned because he wanted 13 year olds on tinder and was a volcel for foids his age? i remember you said something about him wanting a "loli"

@Dregster666 is this dude talking about that one old dude who got banned because he wanted 13 year olds on tinder and was a volcel for foids his age? i remember you said something about him wanting a "loli"
Pederastasdebilas

xD :p

Yes

Looks like he copy/pasted a @Napoleon de Geso post :feelswhat:

him killing ricecels is completely irrelevant. who gives a flying fuck about those sheep. all they did was sit on their ass and play video games, and didn't whine about the unjust world they lived in, they just accepted it like cucks.

precisely, did these ricecels do that? no, they just gave in and bowed down to the corrupt system

i dont see why anyone gives a flying fuck about those ricecels.

also, I notice you just ignored my question to you, AGAIN.

@Mentally lost cel look at this fucking cuck, hating on the supreme gentleman
hE kIllEd tHoSe rIceXels! How do we know they weren’t normies?

Don’t hate the supreme gentlemen

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back