Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ESG Investing Might be the Savior of Incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

As a financial consultant, one of the things we have been increasingly examining when analyzing investments is ESG metrics. ESG stands for Environmental, Social and Governance. Essentially, we score a company by its ethical and environmental considerations and use that as a determinant in whether it is a good investment for our clients portfolios. President Obama signed a bill giving tax cuts to invested capital to the degree they invested in ESG funds, the higher the score of the investment, the more tax credits they get. Trump VETOed ESG updates, claiming it to be "woke" policymaking, but fortunately Biden strengthened ESG investing by increasing corporate taxes but extending ESG tax credits, further punishing companies that don't follow ESG metrics. We're making progress, the E.U is strenghening taxes against invested capital that ignore ESG considerations, but we still have a lot of work to do. Governor Ron DeSantis is even punishing companies for supporting ESG metrics, removing Disney's tax credit for being too "woke". Whilst I agree with DeSantis that what Disney is doing in regards to transgenderism is disgusting, I am worried that this backlash against ESG will manifest in destructive and unproductive ways. This ESG system is how the private prison industry was brought to the ground, ESG driven banks starved them of refinancing, forcing their bond yields up and making it unprofitable to run private prisons. Geogroup and Corecivic filled for restructuring bankruptcy because of this.

I really like this kind of work because I believe I'm doing something good for the world. By discouraging and encouraging certain investments, I can influence the behavior of our corporate jungle. So far, our firm has main focuses when looking at ESG metrics:

1) Environmental considerations

We punish companies to the degree they emit carbon and pollute the environment. This encourages companies to become cleaner, assuming they want cheaper access to capital.

2) Anti-gun

Financial institutions that extend credit to, insure, or even work with, gun companies, get deducted ESG points. The financial industry wants to do to the gun industry what I previously mentioned happened to the prison industry. We will starve any pro-gun corporate entity from capital. We live in a capitalist society and decisions are often made by moneyed interest groups. If the NRA wants to donate to the Republican Party, that's fine, but the NRA has NOTHING compared to the 1/3 of global financial assets invested in ESG funds.... the anti-gun lobby is now far more powerful than the gun lobby, and ESG score-carding will ensure this trend doesn't change anytime soon. I am willing to bet we will see federal gun control in America akin to what we've seen in Europe and Canada.

3) Affirmative Action

I totally disagree with affirmative action based on gender. Women belong in the homes, and specifically, the kitchen. But one thing I do agree with is the promotion of racial and ethnic diversity. I think there is no reason why companies should discriminate against people because they come from a certain ethnic group or because their skin is a certain color. Affirmative action and quotas ensures that companies are not actively seeking out hot white Chads and are extending their reach to Ricecels, Currycels, and Blackcels. It's great honestly. These marginalized groups have been excluded from the scene for too long and they are finally being included in the corporate world. Companies that score too low in diversity get docked ESG points. In other words, if you want capital, be diverse.

4) Anti-Russia

Need I say more? The more associated with Russia your firm is, the more its docked. Companies that have over 50% of their business supplied by or sold to Russia get the lowest possible score... they are boycotted by all ESG funds.

5) Covid-Measures

Companies that do not enforce employee vaccine mandates, encourage indoor masking, or were openly anti-lockdown.... get docked ESG points. There's a reason why companies like the Red Lobster and Jack Asters... companies that were HURT by covid lockdowns... still supported Covid lockdowns. If a company is not actively pro-lockdown, they will be docked ESG points and their bond yields will skyrocket.

So what does all this mean for incels?

I'll tell ya

Imagine if discrimination against incels because a reason for consultants to dock ESG points? Imagine that. Imagine if we could slide in pro-incel ESG metrics under "anti-bullying" or "affirmative action" policies.

I believe affirmative action is already a pro-incel policy... it ensures that white Chads don't always get the position over Deathniks who otherwise would be left out to dry. Affirmative action is a beautiful policy, and to the extent that it helps ugly deathnik men as opposed to gays and toilets... I think it's great. I believe the same can be applied to ugly men. Perhaps if being ugly ever gets constituted as a DISABILITY... we can use affirmative action policies to help incels. Affirmative action does help people with disabilities, and I think there's a great way to advance our case.

As a financial consultant, one of the things we have been increasingly examining when analyzing investments is ESG metrics. ESG stands for Environmental, Social and Governance. Essentially, we score a company by its ethical and environmental considerations and use that as a determinant in whether it is a good investment for our clients portfolios. President Obama signed a bill giving tax cuts to invested capital to the degree they invested in ESG funds, the higher the score of the investment, the more tax credits they get. Trump VETOed ESG updates, claiming it to be "woke" policymaking, but fortunately Biden strengthened ESG investing by increasing corporate taxes but extending ESG tax credits, further punishing companies that don't follow ESG metrics. We're making progress, the E.U is strenghening taxes against invested capital that ignore ESG considerations, but we still have a lot of work to do. Governor Ron DeSantis is even punishing companies for supporting ESG metrics, removing Disney's tax credit for being too "woke". Whilst I agree with DeSantis that what Disney is doing in regards to transgenderism is disgusting, I am worried that this backlash against ESG will manifest in destructive and unproductive ways. This ESG system is how the private prison industry was brought to the ground, ESG driven banks starved them of refinancing, forcing their bond yields up and making it unprofitable to run private prisons. Geogroup and Corecivic filled for restructuring bankruptcy because of this.

I really like this kind of work because I believe I'm doing something good for the world. By discouraging and encouraging certain investments, I can influence the behavior of our corporate jungle. So far, our firm has main focuses when looking at ESG metrics:

We punish companies to the degree they emit carbon and pollute the environment. This encourages companies to become cleaner, assuming they want cheaper access to capital.

2) Anti-gun

Financial institutions that extend credit to, insure, or even work with, gun companies, get deducted ESG points. The financial industry wants to do to the gun industry what I previously mentioned happened to the prison industry. We will starve any pro-gun corporate entity from capital. We live in a capitalist society and decisions are often made by moneyed interest groups. If the NRA wants to donate to the Republican Party, that's fine, but the NRA has NOTHING compared to the 1/3 of global financial assets invested in ESG funds.... the anti-gun lobby is now far more powerful than the gun lobby, and ESG score-carding will ensure this trend doesn't change anytime soon. I am willing to bet we will see federal gun control in America akin to what we've seen in Europe and Canada.

3) Affirmative Action

I totally disagree with affirmative action based on gender. Women belong in the homes, and specifically, the kitchen. But one thing I do agree with is the promotion of racial and ethnic diversity. I think there is no reason why companies should discriminate against people because they come from a certain ethnic group or because their skin is a certain color. Affirmative action and quotas ensures that companies are not actively seeking out hot white Chads and are extending their reach to Ricecels, Currycels, and Blackcels. It's great honestly. These marginalized groups have been excluded from the scene for too long and they are finally being included in the corporate world. Companies that score too low in diversity get docked ESG points. In other words, if you want capital, be diverse.

4) Anti-Russia

Need I say more? The more associated with Russia your firm is, the more its docked. Companies that have over 50% of their business supplied by or sold to Russia get the lowest possible score... they are boycotted by all ESG funds.

5) Covid-Measures

Companies that do not enforce employee vaccine mandates, encourage indoor masking, or were openly anti-lockdown.... get docked ESG points. There's a reason why companies like the Red Lobster and Jack Asters... companies that were HURT by covid lockdowns... still supported Covid lockdowns. If a company is not actively pro-lockdown, they will be docked ESG points and their bond yields will skyrocket.

So what does all this mean for incels?

I'll tell ya

Imagine if discrimination against incels because a reason for consultants to dock ESG points? Imagine that. Imagine if we could slide in pro-incel ESG metrics under "anti-bullying" or "affirmative action" policies.

I believe affirmative action is already a pro-incel policy... it ensures that white Chads don't always get the position over Deathniks who otherwise would be left out to dry. Affirmative action is a beautiful policy, and to the extent that it helps ugly deathnik men as opposed to gays and toilets... I think it's great. I believe the same can be applied to ugly men. Perhaps if being ugly ever gets constituted as a DISABILITY... we can use affirmative action policies to help incels. Affirmative action does help people with disabilities, and I think there's a great way to advance our case.
Stacy in HR will rig this one.
Classic system different names
Its easy you are ugly but straight male bam HR foid block you.
If you are gay sexually active then she will give a pass but it will cost your diginity. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Last edited:
we could make it even simpler tbh

just add anti lookism to the anti racism clasuses we already have

Stacy in HR will rig this one.
Classic system different names
Its easy you are ugly but straight male bam HR foid block you.
If you are gay sexually active then she will give a pass but it will cost your diginity. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I see this happening and it's unfortunate..... but things can change. I doubt the Neo-Nazi Ukranians would have imagine Liberal Westerners would be shilling for them in 2022.

Short/ugly men should be a protected group in anti discrimination laws.

Imagine some foid politician or CEO having to do an apology tour because she made fun of a guy for being short.

A man can dream.

issue is that's not what's happening now, is it? It is just a way for the government to subtly punish companies they don't agree with.

"You're pro-second amendment because you know that governments are a much bigger threat than most realize and must be kept in check with the threat of violence? well, no tax cut and lower profits for you retard. Bet you want to change your stance now huh?"

This is some 1984 shit just repackaged with gay pride rainbows instead of red and black flags.

Last edited:

Imagine some foid politician or CEO having to do an apology tour because she made fun of a guy for being short.

A man can dream.
That would be so awesome, and I think ESG can make this a reality.

issue is that's not what's happening now, is it? It is just a way for the government to subtly punish companies they don't agree with.

You're pro-second amendment because you know that governments are a much bigger threat than most realize and must be kept in check with the threat of violence? well, no tax cut and lower profits for you retard. Bet you want to change your stance now huh?

This is some 1984 shit just repackaged with gay pride rainbows instead of red and black flags.
I think it's necessary to maintain a stable and unanimous society. Imagine if all are corporate institutions were infighting and destroying each other and flooding counter-propaganda..... it would lead to civil war and balkanization.... it would lead to things like JANUARY 6 WHICH IT DID.

We need some level of conformity and unity in our civilization. Now im not saying to go full China and demand only one opinion... but on some common sense issues we need to have some sort of moderation. You can be pro-gun, but you have to agree with some COMMON SENSE gun regulation. You can support lifting covid restrictions, but you can't outright deny that masks or vaccines work. You can argue that environmental regulations may hurt economic growth, but you can't outright deny climate change.

I think it's necessary to maintain a stable and unanimous society. Imagine if all are corporate institutions were infighting and destroying each other and flooding counter-propaganda..... it would lead to civil war and balkanization.... it would lead to things like JANUARY 6 WHICH IT DID.

We need some level of conformity and unity in our civilization. Now im not saying to go full China and demand only one opinion... but on some common sense issues we need to have some sort of moderation. You can be pro-gun, but you have to agree with some COMMON SENSE gun regulation. You can support lifting covid restrictions, but you can't outright deny that masks or vaccines work. You can argue that environmental regulations may hurt economic growth, but you can't outright deny climate change.
"Da comrade! we must be unified under the party if we wish our nation to progress. of course, we are free as long as the party approves of our differing opinions then we can say them. We can't have reactionary scum and their harmful thoughts plague our society! Think of what could happen! Only the party knows what's best for us! You do agree right comrade?"

fucking hell dude do you even realize what you're saying?

A man can dream.
funny enough this might happen.the tanukana incident is similar(e gamer e sport japanese thot who made fun of short men).a lot of ugly men have money and resources,so maybe it might happen.no one thought blacks would ever have the power that they have in america,yet look at how it is now.

"Da comrade! we must be unified under the party if we wish our nation to progress. of course, we are free as long as the party approves of our differing opinions then we can say them. We can't have reactionary scum and their harmful thoughts plague our society! Think of what could happen! Only the party knows what's best for us! You do agree right comrade?"

fucking hell dude do you even realize what you're saying?
By your logic it should be legal to deny the holocaust and promote pedophilia.... after all all speech is tolerated right?

funny enough this might happen.the tanukana incident is similar(e gamer e sport japanese thot who made fun of short men).a lot of ugly men have money and resources,so maybe it might happen.no one thought blacks would ever have the power that they have in america,yet look at how it is now.
>t might happen.no one thought blacks would ever have the power that they have in america,yet look at how it is now.

Giga-high IQ

By your logic it should be legal to deny the holocaust
yes
and promote pedophilia
fair point, however, I don't think defending your constitutional rights or disagreeing with newly enacted government policies is comparable to promoting pedophilia.

Just seems like you're trying to use whataboutism to conflate my argument with a pro-all speech one.

"I think people should be able to disagree with the government and not be punished." " But what about the pedophiles? Can they speak out and promote their ideals too? if not then you're a hypocrite. checkmate retard, now do as the government tells you!! "

Last edited:
By your logic it should be legal to deny the holocaust and promote pedophilia.... after all all speech is tolerated right?
Both denying the Holocaust and promoting pedophilia are protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.

We literally have an enormous crime problem due to prisons being overfilled. Neutering private prisons has not benefited anyone. It has just made prison conditions worse.

ESG measures will encourage more bias based on looks. If you aren't part of the select few, ie gays and blacks, then you will not benefit from it. Environmentalism is fine when impact is considered. Businesses will always choose personal financial impact over environmental impact. You have a classic example in California where water waste is one of the main environmental issues but is far overshadowed by energy consumption and pollution.

Businesses are profit motivated, and businesses will only focus on gaming these metrics. A real solution needs to be devised.

yes

fair point, however, I don't think defending your constitutional rights or disagreeing with newly enacted government policies is comparable to promoting pedophilia.

Just seems like you're trying to use whataboutism to conflate my argument with a pro-all speech one.

"I think people should be able to disagree with the government and not be punished." " But what about the pedophiles? Can they speak out and promote their ideals too? if not then you're a hypocrite. checkmate retard, now do as the government tells you!! "
You're the one trying to use whataboutism to conflate my narrowing of the range of acceptable discussion with mass censorship in the USSR.

Both denying the Holocaust and promoting pedophilia are protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.
Kind of...

The first amendment simply states that CONGRESS can not pass a law infringing on your rights... it says nothing about State governments or municipalities doing it... or on ESG investors refusing to invest in companies that espouse certain ideas.

We literally have an enormous crime problem due to prisons being overfilled. Neutering private prisons has not benefited anyone. It has just made prison conditions worse.

ESG measures will encourage more bias based on looks. If you aren't part of the select few, ie gays and blacks, then you will not benefit from it. Environmentalism is fine when impact is considered. Businesses will always choose personal financial impact over environmental impact. You have a classic example in California where water waste is one of the main environmental issues but is far overshadowed by energy consumption and pollution.

Businesses are profit motivated, and businesses will only focus on gaming these metrics. A real solution needs to be devised.
>We literally have an enormous crime problem due to prisons being overfilled. Neutering private prisons has not benefited anyone. It has just made prison conditions worse.

I do agree that prisons are vital, my conern with the United States is its systemically racist justice system that channels blacks from Pre-school to prison like a pipeline. Lots of black people are being incarcerated over crimes that white teenagers do for fun (smoking weed, mailbox baseball, soliciting prostitution, etc).... If it weren't for the injustice of it all I would agree, prisons are needed.

>Businesses are profit motivated, and businesses will only focus on gaming these metrics. A real solution needs to be devised.

That's why ESG is so important, ESG aligns the profit motive with environmental and social impact. If corporations don't adhere to these standards, ESG funds will cut them off. Businesses need access to credit and capital to survive, without it, they'll fall into cash traps.

That's why ESG is so important, ESG aligns the profit motive with environmental and social impact. If corporations don't adhere to these standards, ESG funds will cut them off. Businesses need access to credit and capital to survive, without it, they'll fall into cash traps.
But the problem with this is that they do not consider environmental impact. They consider metrics for environmental impact which is different. All data will have a bias and can be gamed. I'll give you an example in a different space. In the US metrics for COVID deaths have been inflated by counting any death where a patient tested positive for covid as a COVID death, with the argument made that COVID may have contributed to the death of the patient. This includes motorcycle deaths, shootings, and deaths caused by other illnesses. Another example is mass shootings. This metric is inflated with police shootings and gang violence, but will be argued as reasons to have more strict gun control laws, despite the majority of the metric coming from people who operate outside the law. Gun deaths in general often include suicides as the bulk of the metric. Businesses will always find a way to improve metrics through easy means like this. They will even cook their books, and start tracking their metrics differently so that the figures they give are rounded down to deliver the lowest metrics possible despite having little to no environmental impact.

But the problem with this is that they do not consider environmental impact. They consider metrics for environmental impact which is different. All data will have a bias and can be gamed. I'll give you an example in a different space. In the US metrics for COVID deaths have been inflated by counting any death where a patient tested positive for covid as a COVID death, with the argument made that COVID may have contributed to the death of the patient. This includes motorcycle deaths, shootings, and deaths caused by other illnesses. Another example is mass shootings. This metric is inflated with police shootings and gang violence, but will be argued as reasons to have more strict gun control laws, despite the majority of the metric coming from people who operate outside the law. Gun deaths in general often include suicides as the bulk of the metric. Businesses will always find a way to improve metrics through easy means like this. They will even cook their books, and start tracking their metrics differently so that the figures they give are rounded down to deliver the lowest metrics possible despite having little to no environmental impact.
Ok well, ESG may not be perfect, but it's still a far better system than leaving it up to the market. As we get better at data analysis and tracking and auditing we will deal with these issues.

Ok well, ESG may not be perfect, but it's still a far better system than leaving it up to the market. As we get better at data analysis and tracking and auditing we will deal with these issues.
Potentially. Businesses hire lawyers and data managers for this reason. I've participated in gaming documents for audits. The onus being on the government to specify documenting requirements means businesses will always have the advantage in this game.

Potentially. Businesses hire lawyers and data managers for this reason. I've participated in gaming documents for audits. The onus being on the government to specify documenting requirements means businesses will always have the advantage in this game.
Ok, it's still better than not having it.

It's like saying lets not have any corporate tax because some businesses may dodge taxes.

Kind of...

The first amendment simply states that CONGRESS can not pass a law infringing on your rights... it says nothing about State governments or municipalities doing it... or on ESG investors refusing to invest in companies that espouse certain ideas.
You couldn't be more wrong.

[UWSL]You've heard of the Fourteenth Amendment, haven't you? Do you know what the selective incorporation doctrine is? [/UWSL]

The Free Speech Clause of the First Amendment has been held to apply, via the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, to all state actors---yes, including state and municipal governments---since Gitlow v. New York (1925).

I said nothing about ESG investors.

You couldn't be more wrong.

[UWSL]You've heard of the Fourteenth Amendment, haven't you? Do you know what the selective incorporation doctrine is? [/UWSL]

The Free Speech Clause of the First Amendment has been held to apply, via the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, to all state actors---yes, including state and municipal governments---since Gitlow v. New York (1925).

I said nothing about ESG investors.
That sounds like judidical activism is you ask me, the amendment CLEARLY STATES THAT CONGRESS CANNOT RESTRICT FREE SPEECH

How the hell did judges interpret that to apply to all levels of government?

That sounds like judidical activism is you ask me, the amendment CLEARLY STATES THAT CONGRESS CANNOT RESTRICT FREE SPEECH

How the hell did judges interpret that to apply to all levels of government?

Section I of the Fourteenth Amendment:
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Your interpretation of the First Amendment would be correct in 1833, when the U.S. Supreme Court held in Barron v. Baltimore that the Bill of Rights was binding only on the federal government, not state governments. But the Fourteenth Amendment, adopted in 1868, overruled Barron.

The text of the Fourteenth Amendment makes it clear that the federal Constitution prevents state governments from violating protected liberty interests. O[UWSL]ne of these interests is freedom of speech. [/UWSL][UWSL]It's not judicial activism; it's the logical conclusion of applying both the First and the Fourteenth Amendments. Passed in the wake of the Civil War, the Fourteenth Amendment was in fact intended to restrict state governments' ability to violate their citizens' individual rights. [/UWSL]

Section I of the Fourteenth Amendment:

Your interpretation of the First Amendment would be correct in 1833, when the U.S. Supreme Court held in Barron v. Baltimore that the Bill of Rights was binding only on the federal government, not state governments. But the Fourteenth Amendment, adopted in 1868, overruled Barron.

The text of the Fourteenth Amendment makes it clear that the federal Constitution prevents state governments from violating protected liberty interests. O[UWSL]ne of these interests is freedom of speech. [/UWSL][UWSL]It's not judicial activism; it's the logical conclusion of applying both the First and the Fourteenth Amendments. Passed in the wake of the Civil War, the Fourteenth Amendment was in fact intended to restrict state governments' ability to violate their citizens' individual rights. [/UWSL]
I concede then, you are right.

Would you say normies go on incel forums and are kissless virgins well into their 20s?
I don't know man but I think your rationale in favour of ESG investing is plainly absurd. It's like the NFT nonsense.

It is a fad. Investor returns come first. Virtue-signaling comes second.

I don't know man but I think your rationale in favour of ESG investing is plainly absurd. It's like the NFT nonsense.

It is a fad. Investor returns come first. Virtue-signaling comes second.
And ESG boosts investor returns... the increased cash flow from the tax cuts for investing in ESG outweigh the reward of ignoring ESGs

And ESG boosts investor returns... the increased cash flow from the tax cuts for investing in ESG outweigh the reward of ignoring ESGs
Guess who pays for those tax cuts?

Everyone else. Decreased government revenue from capital gains taxes means ordinary citizens paying income tax and VATs have to pick up the slack.

Guess who pays for those tax cuts?

Everyone else. Decreased government revenue from capital gains taxes means ordinary citizens paying income tax and VATs have to pick up the slack.
Or you just increase taxes on corporations that don't adhere to ESG.

Basically Obama raised corporate taxes on all corporations but gave tax exemptions to ESG companies.

Or you just increase taxes on corporations that don't adhere to ESG.

Basically Obama raised corporate taxes on all corporations but gave tax exemptions to ESG companies.
Interesting, how do you determine the degree to which companies adhere to ESG?

Do companies get a tax cut for promoting gay rights even if they do business in Saudi Arabia, where they behead faggots?

god youre such a fucking soy faggot and a cuck i genuinely hope you get hit by a bus or some shit. "muh racial equality :soy:" this forum isnt for normies like you, nigger lover

Lynching

Rubin Stacy body tree Florida Fort Lauderdale July 19 1935

WHITE POWER NIGGA! :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
1077px SS Totenkopf

BAN ALL CHRISTCUCKS FROM THE FORUM TBH
Ab67706c0000da84c19cb8fce8e1a3f03cc42885

Last edited:
Interesting, how do you determine the degree to which companies adhere to ESG?

Do companies get a tax cut for promoting gay rights even if they do business in Saudi Arabia, where they behead faggots?
That's what my consulting firm does... we judge where companies score on ESG metrics. We use a combination of hard data, research, and some consultant discretion to discern how ESG friendly a company is.

Im an incel drinking alcohol alone for the 99999th time on a friday night. I dont give a flying shit about the environment

2) Anti-gun
Thats good if you want your spawn or your wife to be safe. Wait... doesnt being an incel mean not having any of those things? Jesus fuck christ I guess I dont have to care about preventing those. Better yet, it would be nice to have a gun to protect myself or kill myself with

3) Affirmative Action
Foids in HR will hire non-sub5 ethnics as a result of this. That's great for sub-5 ethnicels

4) Anti-Russia
Normies want to keep the peace so foids can keep being whores for non-incels. Truly the savior of inceldom to be anti-Russia rather than hoping they worsen conditions for those who haven't suffered like incels have

5) Covid-Measures
What's Covid? I think it might be that flue that improved things for wagecels like myself by preventing office work until a vaccine was invented for it and everyone stopped caring for it. But I'm not sure

Incel trait: I have no fucking idea what anyone in this thread is talking about

Racist scum like you belong on Stormfront not incels.is, racist trash.
i got banned from stormfront for 2 years for hating women...so clearly i dont belong there

also theres more racists on here than there are BLM supporting christian cucks so clearly YOURE the one who doesnt belong here

fucking nigger lover.

Incel trait: I have no fucking idea what anyone in this thread is talking about
Ignore the ESG stuff but do read my comments regarding the selective incorporation doctrine.

was he really? why did he join this forum then :feelsrope:
are youza stupid SOB rrr what? so he can be an infiltrator just like you and your nonprofit are you gay too you larping biiotch?

STFU GrAY, wasn't talking to your bitch ass :feelshmm:

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]Indracel

[UWSL]Leftwingcel[/UWSL]

Joined Jul 21, 2022

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: who you callin grayCelyour shitskin nigga you joined almost same time as i did but post maxx or bullshit stuff post maxxx:bigbrain::worryfeels::feelsUgh:

Last edited: