Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethincels: Do you ever feel a responsiblity to not be a cuck towards society?

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★
I was chatting with my grandpa in Indonesia the other day through FaceTime, I haven't talked to him since COVID began and I likely will not see him before he dies. He's mostly lucid but he's 97 years old and getting sicker by the day. He starts talking about the Asian attacks here in America or whatever he reads in the media, and he tells me it reminded him of his younger days when Chinese-Indonesians like us were discriminated against in. I asked him what the Chinese did at the time and he said they did... nothing :feelsseriously:. He said some joined communist militias but that was about it, and even the communist militias never made a serious effort to resist the government after the Dutch and Japanese left. He said the general sentiment was that Chinese-Indonesians admitted that we were foreigners, that it was a waste of time to change people's mind, and that we needed to just focus on making money. I guess that last thing worked out well for many of us but it was very disappointing to hear.

I was hoping he was going to tell me that the Chinese community created our version of the Black Panthers or something, that we didn't just take it up the ass, that we used our money to lobby for better treatment or something. All I wanted to hear was that we put some semblance of a fight. Instead we accepted government-mandated cultural erasure, apparently in the 60s the Suharto government said all Chinese had to change their names to an Indonesian name, so now there's a subclass of Indonesian last names that sound Indonesian to people not from Indonesia, but any Indonesian would know that these last names were invented for Chinese people. It's as obvious as names like "Daquan" being a Black name in America

And then I realized both here and in America, there's some layer of nonacceptance based on where I'm from and how I look, but even worse is the romantic rejection. The denial of participation in all the wonderful things that come from sex and love. Do other ethnicels feel the same way? Do you feel like you're extra motivated to hate society because you're in an even worse class of people than others of the same ethnic group or race?

What’s your genetics are you all Indonesian or a hapa or what

My dutch40 yo oldcel friend wants to go indonesia for third Time to reap prime indonesian pussy :feelsohh: but suicidefuel 4 u :feelsrope: dutchs are semi gods out there

My dutch40 yo oldcel friend wants to go indonesia for third Time to reap prime indonesian pussy :feelsohh: but suicidefuel 4 u :feelsrope: dutchs are semi gods out there
I hope that subhuman fuck dies there then.

I love how these sob-stories never end up with realizing you should gtfo to your own country. No instaed let's become like BLM and the Black Panthers, what a joke.

What’s your genetics are you all Indonesian or a hapa or what
All Chinese except maybe my great grandpa was half native or something. But both sides of my family had been in indonesia for two generations before me

I love how these sob-stories never end up with realizing you should gtfo to your own country. No instaed let's become like BLM and the Black Panthers, what a joke.
No returning back from generations of immigration, you tell me what a nig from USA have in common in Africa now and what he will find if he travels there? no family no friends no nothing.

No returning back from generations of immigration, you tell me what a nig from USA have in common in Africa now and what he will find if he travels there? no family no friends no nothing.
Yeah meanwhile all these invaders have more affinity towards their native countries despite "generations of immigration", they got the flags they eat the food they constantly remind everyone around them that's where they're from and how it makes them different better. If some immigrant came to my country that excited about our culture I think they'll do just fine my man. And they should take their families and friends with them tbh. Mixed societies were a mistake, they can complain to grandpa about why that stupid gook moved here it's not my fault, but if you're gonna be here then stfu and stop complaining about it and thinking about starting some BLM-shit.

Yes this thread is extremely relatable. I remember in my childhood, my dad made a big speech how if I were to ever get bullied, I should just put my head down and accept it, and just hope they go away.

Yeah meanwhile all these invaders have more affinity towards their native countries despite "generations of immigration", they got the flags they eat the food they constantly remind everyone around them that's where they're from and how it makes them different better. If some immigrant came to my country that excited about our culture I think they'll do just fine my man. And they should take their families and friends with them tbh. Mixed societies were a mistake, they can complain to grandpa about why that stupid gook moved here it's not my fault, but if you're gonna be here then stfu and stop complaining about it and thinking about starting some BLM-shit.
If someone is born in a country and stay there all its life they have 0 afinity towards their native country, thay may larp with cousine and other shit but they literally have 0 affinity, have seen it happen with a close friend who travelled to south america while being an spic to meet his grandfathers and he could never live there and hate everything about his native country, all this in one single generation, their best sceneraio would be to live in a town full of second gen immigrats raised in USA or whatever country their parents immigrate.

BLM is an artificial momevement financed with ulterior motives that aren't helping the nig race.

I was chatting with my grandpa in Indonesia the other day through FaceTime, I haven't talked to him since COVID began and I likely will not see him before he dies. He's mostly lucid but he's 97 years old and getting sicker by the day. He starts talking about the Asian attacks here in America or whatever he reads in the media, and he tells me it reminded him of his younger days when Chinese-Indonesians like us were discriminated against in. I asked him what the Chinese did at the time and he said they did... nothing :feelsseriously:. He said some joined communist militias but that was about it, and even the communist militias never made a serious effort to resist the government after the Dutch and Japanese left. He said the general sentiment was that Chinese-Indonesians admitted that we were foreigners, that it was a waste of time to change people's mind, and that we needed to just focus on making money. I guess that last thing worked out well for many of us but it was very disappointing to hear.

I was hoping he was going to tell me that the Chinese community created our version of the Black Panthers or something, that we didn't just take it up the ass, that we used our money to lobby for better treatment or something. All I wanted to hear was that we put some semblance of a fight. Instead we accepted government-mandated cultural erasure, apparently in the 60s the Suharto government said all Chinese had to change their names to an Indonesian name, so now there's a subclass of Indonesian last names that sound Indonesian to people not from Indonesia, but any Indonesian would know that these last names were invented for Chinese people. It's as obvious as names like "Daquan" being a Black name in America

And then I realized both here and in America, there's some layer of nonacceptance based on where I'm from and how I look, but even worse is the romantic rejection. The denial of participation in all the wonderful things that come from sex and love. Do other ethnicels feel the same way? Do you feel like you're extra motivated to hate society because you're in an even worse class of people than others of the same ethnic group or race?
Personally I try not to be a cuck but I end up doing cuck things anyway.

But if as a whole rice were to gain respect, we need to start being violent and gaining the media attention required for it.

You can get a nigger and put him in a suit, even make him start reciting Shakespeare and give him a PHD. So what? He's still just a silverback monkey.