Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Ethnic foids be like

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240111 125040 Reddit

hope she gets raped by an ethnic non-chad

Multiculturalism/diversity has been nothing but disaster for the Deathnik. It just fueled white privilege even more

do noodlewhores really use the term porch monkey to refer to niggers? most likely not.

the matches I get on tinder are all fake scammer accounts made by poor shitskin indonesians/indians

This has to be fake. I hope it is

Not surprising at all. Long story short one of my friends know this asian foid and she has a twitter (onlyfans whore). She would constantly write about how much she likes white guys, enjoyed getting fucked by white guys, and wanted to get gangbanged by them. It was disgusting mane, and she was like 19

what breed is she? noodle?

Not surprising at all. Long story short one of my friends know this asian foid and she has a twitter (onlyfans whore). She would constantly write about how much she likes white guys, enjoyed getting fucked by white guys, and wanted to get gangbanged by them. It was disgusting mane, and she was like 19
I'm telling u, they would gladly have all the men in their families killed in a heartbeat to fuck white chad. The most despicable aspect of all of this is when these dethnik whores pretend to give a shit about muh heritage and shit, despite the fact that they literally want their bloodlines bleached