Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ethnic men WTF?

My dad made sure I would have a poor lifestyle instead, if I was female he would have treated me much better.
Unironically my dad spoiled the shit out of my sister. She got a phone 2 years before me even though she was younger than me.

I'm keeping this real.

The poor family were judgmental pieces of shit.
If majority of you cels were born into rich families with so much money to drop you'd be spending just as much (I know I would).

There's a line between spending money on what YOU NEED and WHAT YOU WANT and as it's a foid she just consumes things she'll probably never use/wear again - so for that she's a cunt.

As for the poor family, why is it that it's ALWAYS the families with 3+ Kids that are the ones who are struggling to make ends meet?
Every well-off/Decently rich "family" I know has only 1 child.

@PPEcel you're upper middle class and I'm assuming you're an only child.

She's doing medicine so she may not be mentally inept but she needs more financial maturity.

Her looksmatch is a slum dweller

@PPEcel you're upper middle class and I'm assuming you're an only child.

I have a younger brother.

Shows like this are quite frankly trashy and tasteless. Stopped watching after 20 seconds in, this is a poor person's idea of how the wealthy are supposed to act. What kind of self-respecting person invites a camera crew into their home?

As for the poor family, why is it that it's ALWAYS the families with 3+ Kids that are the ones who are struggling to make ends meet?
Every well-off/Decently rich "family" I know has only 1 child.
IQ is negatively correlated with birth rate.