Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnic parents are uniquely shit

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Waiting for info.
-
My mum keeps bothering me about when I'll get a girlfriend. She would say "oh so and so guy have a girlfriend". And she'll be angry when I don't have a girlfriend. Most ethnic parents see their children as some sort of status symbol that they can use to flex on other parents(I won't be saying ethnic parents if I didn't see similar trends among other non white parents). Check r/african parents if you want to know how some ethnic parents treat their kids. They're so unfit to have children. Non whites are uniquely bad to the point that it's not funny.

How I knew that the environment of non white countries made non whites be suspicious of people's behaviour(its because they lived in a low trust society).

When I was in America a classmate of mine wanted to take me out for Halloween my parents them downloaded some app called life 360 on my phone(an app that makes you track the location of your family members). I felt like I was constantly stalked it made me uncomfortable(how can't they tell that it makes me uncomfortable can't they put themselves into the shoes of others?).

Some people can't think deeply, they think culture is just folk dressing, folk music folk e.t.c. they don't realize that culture is more than that. Culture is values or beliefs that make people behave in a particular way. My parents are telling me that I will give them money when I get a job, these idiots do not have a retirement plan, they would attach themselves onto their kids and can't think in their kids perspectives, sometimes I wonder how their brain is structured and why they behave this way.

White people like to glorify non white cult,ure(part of the political agenda) but if they are in the culture and they check deeply, they'll realize how miserable it is.

The number of times I've being slapped in the face for small things. Many ethnic lack impulse control.

When I move away from my parents, I'll find several ways to cut them off so that they can't track me. These mediocre people can't keep their mediocrity to themselves. I'm in Canada and even though I'm ethnic I hope more of them don't come here lol.

I escaped my South Asian parents years ago, and I feel so much better. To this day, Everyday feels like a first day out of prison

I escaped my South Asian parents years ago, and I feel so much better. To this day, Everyday feels like a first day out of prison
I just need to find the motivation bro, it's so depressing, I have an exam 3 days from now but I haven't read anything, it's so annoying coping with this. Ethnic parents are tradcucks, and the tradcucking they're doing is not making their life or the life of their children better.

Last edited:
My mum keeps bothering me about when I'll get a girlfriend
REAL ethnic shitskin parents trait: They don't give a fuck about you being incel, they only wanted a son as a obedient slave who will become a doctor/engineer, they don't care about your psychological fulfillment
@CopingForBrutality

REAL ethnic shitskin parents trait: They don't give a fuck about you being incel, they only wanted a son as a obedient slave who will become a doctor/engineer, they don't care about your psychological fulfillment
@CopingForBrutality
Real, my parents are saying that I will get married whether I like it or not. This is not the type of life I want to live for the rest of my life. Fuck, sometimes I would get paranoia and I would start to think that if I get out of my parents house, they'll still find a way to control my life. Sometimes I would think about how good my life could've been if I came to Canada alone, the hobbies I could've enjoyed, the fun places I could've gone to. What annoys me the most is that ethnic parents can't keep their toxicity to themselves, they have to bring a child that they'll project their toxicity to.

They unironically think that having a good life is just housing your kids and giving your kids food, that's the standard that they use to guage how well they're parenting, they don't realize that there is a culture outside of their own and some of them would use their culture as excuse to treat people like shit.

Ethnic culture often have the habit of treating adults like gods just because they're old.

They unironically think that having a good life is just housing your kids and giving your kids food, that's the standard that they use to guage how well they're parenting, they don't realize that there is a culture outside of their own and some of them would use their culture as excuse to treat people like shit.

Ethnic culture often have the habit of treating adults like gods just because they're old.
They'll apply high standards unto their kids but won't apply those standards to themselves.

I'll now adopt thr thinking of "retarded until proven otherwise" for ethnics.

It is their lousy genes operating in you, but in a totally western environment where pussy is 100x harder to get.

It is their lousy genes operating in you, but in a totally western environment where pussy is 100x harder to get.
What do you mean? I don't understand.

If these people have kids, they'll treat them like shit, the kids will grow up into dysfunctional adults and treat others like shit and they give birth like rabbits. These are the types of people that will determine the future of the west.

@CopingForBrutality
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Many ethnic parents lack self awareness, low iq people I swear.

I want to imagine the life of someone that lacks self awareness, their life is probably miserable.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back