Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ethniccels are obssesed with nordic women

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
-
Seriously white worship is out of picture :feelskek:

I found video on /int/ that just films a norwegian roasties by some spiccel. Seriously more and more i know them i think that simply are obssesed with blonde women.
Spics, ayrabs, curries, ricecels.
And in the end they are rejected by them and goes to slavlands for easy 'white women' ( despite that that blonde polish women isn't even white LMAO )

Seriously white worship is out of picture :feelskek:

I found video on /int/ that just films a norwegian roasties by some spiccel. Seriously more and more i know them i think that simply are obssesed with blonde women.
Spics, ayrabs, curries, ricecels.
And in the end they are rejected by them and goes to slavlands for easy 'white women' ( despite that that blonde polish women isn't even white LMAO )

Just like a lot of black males do with older white fat foids that no normie white male really wants a lot of ethniccels also simp for older blonde foids that don't get as much attention from normie white males.

Right I had a sub-5 curry coworker who got “asylum”-status in Sweden specifically so he could date nordic foids. He even had a wife and child in Pakistan but thought the women in his homeland were too ugly. He’s had zero success here so far jfl.

(despite that that blonde polish women isn't even white LMAO )

Cope the the Austrian empire used to encompass Poland too

they’re Germanic honkies like the rest of em

Cope the the Austrian empire used to encompass Poland too

they’re Germanic honkies like the rest of em
What we ?
Slavs are schrodinger whites, non whites, and whites ( anglos, germanics ) suits us when it's fits them. Meds, Italians are belong to same group as slavs.

Foid-worshipping faggots.

I'm not going to click that cringe foid-worship video.

Many ethnic men are white worshiping simp retards, it’s so cringe.

Right I had a sub-5 curry coworker who got “asylum”-status in Sweden specifically so he could date nordic foids. He even had a wife and child in Pakistan but thought the women in his homeland were too ugly. He’s had zero success here so far jfl.
:lul:

Curries have no right to go for white women. You don’t see blacks or Asians obsessing over white women like Curries and Arabs do

I always see ethnicels as well as currycels comment and simp thot instagram photos the most, why?

Many ethnic men are white worshiping simp retards, it’s so cringe.
Ethnic females worship white males far more but that's seen as ok to do

When ethnic males do it it's called creepy and weird. It's the bias towards foids at work.

Ethnic females worship white males far more but that's seen as ok to do

When ethnic males do it it's called creepy and weird. It's the bias towards foids at work.
Good point. I hate ethnic women worshiping white men too.

I need ginger gf

Not me. I like my women seasoned. A lot of hispanics tend to be white worshipping af. Truly pathetic shit.

Going for Nordic women as an ethnicel is peak of being bluepilled tbh. Literally the women heightmog, facial structure mog, and skin mog you and your competitors which are Chad vikings mog you in every way possible

How bad it is for tacocels in us ? Are you mestizo ?

yes I am mestizo and I'm writing in this site. That is all the proof you need.

yes I am mestizo and I'm writing in this site. That is all the proof you need.
Dunno there's many whitecels, curries, rice, blackcels, medcels, slavcels...but if you don't want to talk about this i understand

Dunno there's many whitecels, curries, rice, blackcels, medcels, slavcels...but if you don't want to talk about this i understand

I'll probably make a short post about the lesser known hardships facing mestizo men.

JBW theory.

for foids.

By worshiping white women, you increase there SMV which means it's harder for normie white men to get white GF, so they go for the next best thing. Asian, Latina or Indian women, which means Ethnic men gets cucked

Stop worshiping them

Going for Nordic women as an ethnicel is peak of being bluepilled tbh. Literally the women heightmog, facial structure mog, and skin mog you and your competitors which are Chad vikings mog you in every way possible
Nordics men are mostly cucks who will literally pay ethnics to fuck their foids tho

Curries have no right to go for white women. You don’t see blacks or Asians obsessing over white women like Curries and Arabs do
Black men do obsess over white women though
the "where the white wimmin at at" meme came from their preference to go after white foids rather than black foids all else equal.

Many r/aznidentity and r/AsianMasculinity copers are obsessed about white women.

"Curries have no right to go for white women."
That will have some merit when white guys stop going after ethnic women. You don't get it both ways :lul:

It's white men that are curry chasers.

By worshiping white women, you increase there SMV which means it's harder for normie white men to get white GF, so they go for the next best thing. Asian, Latina or Indian women, which means Ethnic men gets cucked

Stop worshiping them
chads are the primary reason

fuck him then. His wife was probably his looksmatch.