Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ethniccels Can SEAmaxx Too!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I was researching SEAmaxxing on the internet, I found many articles of poor Japanese, Chinese and Korean men marrying and abusing many foreign Vietnamese women, @11gaijin, a currycel here that migrated to Looksmax was able to get matches in Malaysia, another currycel on Looksmax was able to slay a few girls in Vietnam, and there was even a wealthmaxxed Mullatto normie on Looksmax, AlexBrown84 that managed to slay in Cambodia.

View: https://youtu.be/jqh3EZDRLa8

Last edited:
Those poor rices are rich compared to me

There was also an ugly non NT whitecel that ascended in SEA, non NTcels can SEAmaxx too! :panties: @bigantennaemay1

Wonderful news for ethnics here. There is hope at the end of the tunnel if you can money Maxx and job maxx then chill in SEA

I think so, Thai whores are so desperate that Chinese men can easily snag one equal to their looks.

dont wanna fuck jungle monkey

dont wanna fuck jungle monkey

Wonderful news for ethnics here

SEA foids will usually betray you
I even posted a guide on here for how to do it without getting betrayed
but ALOT of people said it was too much effort

Wonderful news for ethnics here. There is hope at the end of the tunnel if you can money Maxx and job maxx then chill in SEA
There was also that video of a 5’2 Balding Indian janitor pheno curry dancing with multiple Thai prostitutes in a hotel room. If he was in the west, he would’ve been rejected by even prostitute.

@Zhou Chang-Xing

There was also an ugly non NT whitecel that ascended in SEA, non NTcels can SEAmaxx too! :panties: @bigantennaemay1
Ah, yes. Anecdote. The purest of scientific proofs.

I'm surrounded by idiots. :fuk:

@Stopping@Nothing19, didn’t you plan to SEAmaxx last year?

I think anyone, including ethnics, can MARRY their LOOKSMATCH in SEA
You can do better potentially, even get hookups but this depends on many factors

1. How much money you have
2. How ugly you are
3. If you speak the language (you will likely slay if you can)
4. Game and how low inhib your are

I've never been to phillipines but word is anyone can slay there
Can't verify but I will go there next

I was researching SEAmaxxing on the internet, I found many articles of poor Japanese, Chinese and Korean men marrying and abusing many foreign Vietnamese women,
Yes. Money is the main thing that will lead to success in my experience.
Course if you bring the foid back to your country you can't get away with this.

In SEA though domestic violence common, unreported, and police don't care honestly
Unless the foid complaining is rich (there is an upper class in every SEA country)

a currycel here that migrated to Looksmax was able to get matches in Malaysia, another currycel on Looksmax was able to slay a few girls in Vietnam,
Slay is a strong word.

and there was even a wealthmaxxed Mullatto normie on Looksmax, AlexBrown84 that managed to slay in Cambodia.
That guy appears tall and is not bad looking
Black guys are very rare in cambodia so it's not surprising
Slay is also a strong word again

I told you mofos noodle will fuck even other ethnics like curry but their own...

but those 2 dudes in lookmaxx link were tallish especially for sea standards 5'10

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back