Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ethniccelz - How would you explain to a WHiTeCel how difficult we have it?

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
You "WHitECelZ" cant even imagine

you talk about neetdom

you wouldnt survive a day in thirdworldhell

no neetbux here for anyone

@ElTruecel @Incelius Savage @PastillaNegra

Median wage here is 300-400$ and the cheapest new 2023 car goes for 14,000$, giga brutal

I live in america

I suppose it's quite worse in the third world as far as quality of life and such goes, but foid standards, hypergamy, and widespread acceptance of moral degeneracy is also significantly reduced with that; I guess countries like Brazil have it different, with hypergamy and standard levels still rising despite poverty, though it really depends on where you live... :feelshehe:

For attractiveness, it really depends; there is an ethnic tax, though it compounds more on those that are already at the lower tiers, such as curry LTNs and subhumans. :feelsjuice:

First off not NEET some developing nations the gdp per capita is higher than my low tier earnings. Second off dont know why you made it about race rather than saying "thirdworldcels how would you explain to a firstworldcel how difficult we have it?" As objectively an ethniccel in the west has it better than a mayocel if for no reason other than affirmative action and race card. If black or brown(so long as not curry or asian) in west and a toilet or cuck targets you making it about race will quickly make them back off, you are still a low tier male so on thin ice but a little less than a mayocel. Also there are mayos in south and central america and most of slavland is a shithole too.

First off not NEET some developing nations the gdp per capita is higher than my low tier earnings. Second off dont know why you made it about race rather than saying "thirdworldcels how would you explain to a firstworldcel how difficult we have it?" As objectively an ethniccel in the west has it better than a mayocel if for no reason other than affirmative action and race card. If black or brown(so long as not curry or asian) in west and a toilet or cuck targets you making it about race will quickly make them back off, you are still a low tier male so on thin ice but a little less than a mayocel. Also there are mayos in south and central america and most of slavland is a shithole too.