Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnicel youngcel betacuck gets shamed by roastie for being a virgin

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
tl;dr

wagie ethnicel on plebbit gets shamed for being a gfless virgin by foid and whines about PUA tactics not working

never admit youre a virgin in front of normies

"and said ‘no, he’s still a virgin’ I confronted her and told her to not make assumptions of my personal life. She replied by saying ‘awww did I hurt your masculinity’. "

Wow.

I honestly don't know if I could refrain from knocking her out in that situation.

"I am 6 feet and I work out"

fuck off

"and said ‘no, he’s still a virgin’ I confronted her and told her to not make assumptions of my personal life. She replied by saying ‘awww did I hurt your masculinity’. "

Wow.

I honestly don't know if I could refrain from knocking her out in that situation.
he's a redditor naturally he didn't do anything

He’s 6ft and works out and he can’t get laid. How the fuck can I compete then?

Wow.

That's the kind of shit foids make all the time to males. That's why males back then would beat those whores into respecting them. Now daddy government slaves males and gives foids everyhing

he should've replied "better virgin than diseased whore", virgin shaming is so retarded, society deems it ok to shame virgin guys at will but when we "slut-shame" these disgusting cunts who fuck thousands of men its fucking frowned upon, I wish that dude didn't give a fuck about anything and punched that toilet in the face.

over for shortcels
he should've replied "better virgin than diseased whore", virgin shaming is so retarded, society deems it ok to shame virgin guys at will but when we "slut-shame" these disgusting cunts who fuck thousands of men its fucking frowned upon, I wish that dude didn't give a fuck about anything and punched that toilet in the face.
nice avi and yeah but this sounds like america and he'd get fucked and fired from le retarded wagie job

On one hand they go on and on about "toxic masculinity" and men harassing women and objectifying them, and on the other hand they mock shy men who have no clue how to have sex.

I don't understand these creatures.

tl;dr

wagie ethnicel on plebbit gets shamed for being a gfless virgin by foid and whines about PUA tactics not working

its kindergarten

he should reply "HoE" which (in females) is equivallent to male virign
but then he would get fired

>teehee he's still a virgin :feelsEhh:
>what, why you... dont make assumptions pls... :feelsree:
>ugh, but she's probably right, damn, but I'm 6ft and do work out wtf :feelsbadman:
>*cries into the pillow* :feelsrope:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

that stupid whore though. Having a gf has nothing to do with masculinity, in that sense that it isnt something that by itself makes or defines "a real man". Having a foid who loves you is like having friends but 10 times better. If hundreds of foids swoon over your body it means that you're a winner in this life, you cant really do better.

In a based society, he would be legally allowed to beat the shit out of her

Bluepill

remember guys, it's like making friends, oh yeah. Time to romanticize women and treat them like equals :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Hr

sniff sniff
she... called me... a virgin... pls ms hr do something to her, I'm miserable lonely incel.... :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
View attachment 264336

sniff sniff
she... called me... a virgin... pls ms hr do something to her, I'm miserable lonely incel.... :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Complaining to HR only works if you're a foid. HR departments are usually full of foids as well, so they look out for their own.

>6ft
>workout
larp tbqh. There's no way you can be 183+ with a decent body and not get laid. 5/10 face works too. Even ethnics with those stats can pull SOME poon.

Complaining to HR only works if you're a foid. HR departments are usually full of foids as well, so they look out for their own.
It's not only that. He'd probably complain about something like inappropriate behavior and the worst thing this whore would get away with is reprimand or something. While in a least based world she'd ve been dressed down before the whole office and got sacked the same day for specifically virgin shaming and hatespeech towards an incel, for inceldom is by far the worst thing to happen in a man's social life, and most men are so vulnerable to it due to a myriad of slight imperfections of bone structure, height, face, hair, etc.

Last edited:
It's not only that. He'd probably complain about something like inappropriate behavior and the worst thing this whore would get away with is reprimand or something. While in a least based world she'd be dressed down before the whole office and got sacked the same day for specifically virgin shaming and hatespeech towards an incel, for inceldom is by far the worst things to happen in a man's social life, and most men are so vulnerable to it due to a myriad of slight imperfections of bone structure, height, face, hair, etc.
In a just world, virgin shaming would be just as big a deal as slut shaming. But our society is completely ass backwards, it is not acceptable to shame one based on a choice (being a whore), but it is to shame one based on unchangeable characteristics (being an involuntary virgin).

awww did I hurt your masculinity
yeah that's when I shove her to the ground
this is what low T does to men. they take this cucking instead of hard gymcelling and looking like a murderer. the foid wouldn't dare attempt this then. or at least if she did then he wouldn't look like a cuck

Foids are literally satanic

>6ft
>workout
larp tbqh. There's no way you can be 183+ with a decent body and not get laid. 5/10 face works too. Even ethnics with those stats can pull SOME poon.
Delusional, This is your new reality. You speak like Boomer who think any man can get laid by having a haircut and acting confident.

That's brutal

Delusional, This is your new reality. You speak like Boomer who think any man can get laid by having a haircut and acting confident.
Having a haircut and acting confident can never equal to being 6ft LMAO

"and said ‘no, he’s still a virgin’ I confronted her and told her to not make assumptions of my personal life. She replied by saying ‘awww did I hurt your masculinity"
remember, when the media talks about "innocent victims of incel violence" these are the type of people they're talking about

Imagine that these kind of "women" are allowed to have rights
full

remember, when the media talks about "innocent victims of incel violence" these are the type of people they're talking about
High IQ observation

Anything you would do would work against you in such a situation. There is no solution.
One thing for sure though, never go defensive in a verbal fight. Insult back.
Yet, what if she goes to HR with alligator tears?

I sometimes wish it was still like the caveman times, just bang the slut in the head. Bam, solved. :feelskek:

Misgendering

Last edited:
tl;dr

JFL at having "relationships", a trucel does not have relationships, I do not even talk to anyone where I work. I just get my job done, and my paycheck and I leave,
"I am 6 feet and I work out"

fuck off
6 feet don't mean shit if you have a bad face

He should have raped and beheaded her on the spot (in Minecraft)

"I am part brown, 6 feet and I workout."

Humblebragger deserved it tbh.
Can't compete if you were never in the race to begin with.
Based. Someone needs to tell him this.

>6ft
>workout
Cope