Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ethnicels, how do you cope with the nationality pill?!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
How do cope with knowing your birthplace is universally perceived as an overpopulated shithole with zero achievements or media influence, making cheap quality child labor shirts, and low iq muzzie terrorists that like hacking bloggers with machetes?!

I see Indian curries be complimented for being smart programmers, very good at spelling bees and chess, inventing yoga, inventing Buddhism, and being spiritual vegans and Korean and Japanese rice for making anime, high intelligence, millennia long culture, shows, and songs but whenever someone asks me where I am from and I say I am from Bangladesh, the conversation immediately ends. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

How do cope with knowing your birthplace is universally perceived as an overpopulated shithole with zero achievements or media influence, making cheap quality child labor shirts, and low iq muzzie terrorists that like hacking bloggers with machetes?!
View attachment 634992
View attachment 634993

I see Indian curries be complimented for being smart programmers, very good at spelling bees and chess, inventing yoga, inventing Buddhism, and being spiritual vegans and Korean and Japanese rice for making anime, high intelligence, millennia long culture, shows, and songs but whenever someone asks me where I am from and I say I am from Bangladesh, the conversation immediately ends. :cryfeels::feelsrope:
Easy i'm not a nationalist anymore from now my allegience is now only to fellowcels. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

jud't lie about your nationality theory :feelsthink::society:

View attachment 634992
View attachment 634993

LOL DUDE I CAN SPEAK THAT SHIT NGL I'm here for it talk to me in any of the languages and I reply